how do you drink your water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by chrisfromengland, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

1stly i can't stand it as it has come out of the fridge, to cold for my stomach.

But i also can't drink it out of a glass or cup, i much prefer to glug out of a plastic bottle.

So i fill my water bottles up on a morning, put them in the fridge then take them out 30 mins before i 'm going to drink them, and leave them to cool down a bit.

But a glass is a def no no

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi i am the exact opposite. Until i started using a glass i found it really hard to get the water down !!! Now i feel up 3 x 1lt bottles, take them out of the fridge as i go, and fill my glass from them.:tear_drop::tear_drop:

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I only seem to get my intake if I buy 1 litre bottles. Since I have had 500ml bottles I have not been drinking as much. I prefer it cold but I do actually like drinking water so it's not too bad for me! x

5. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    by the pint!
    Pint on rising (to take the taste out my mouth) by aplastic bottle at work and in a china cup at night
    I don't like it too hot or too cold, just right...like a calorie counting goldie locks!

6. judders74

judders74 Full Member

Hi,

Sipping a couple of mugs of hot water is meant to be good for the ol' "Cambridge Clods" (also known as constipation). ;)

Judders

7. bsmirched

bsmirched Full Member

Is it? That's definitely worth knowing!

8. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I don't like it too hot or too cold, just right...like a calorie counting goldie locks![/quote]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I'm the same. Don't like it warm, but not straight out of the fridge.

9. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    I hate cold water unless it's sparkling mineral. I have a 750ml sports bottle and drink one whilst getting ready in the morning for work. A bit more in the car when driving to work. Finish the rest before I start first class (I'm a teacher). Another bottle before lunch and the last one after lunch and finish it before dinner. After dinner I drink 2 green teas. All of my water is from the tap or the water cooler at work.

Bren
    X

10. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    BREN how do u manage drinking that water being a teacher? im back to school on tuesday, and dreading needing to go to the loo all the time!

11. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I have to have my water ice cold from the fridge otherwise it makes me gag!
    I have a pint when I get up with my shake before work then use a 1/2 litre bottle at work filling it from the water cooler. Have a minimum of 2 1/2 litres at work then when i come home i have a litre of sparkling water with the water flavouring.
    xx

12. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I just fill up a pint glass straight out of the tap and drink it slowly, then refill etc. If I need some variety I use water flavouring. But I have learned to like water where before I hated it and instead was a diet coke addict!! xxx

13. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I had a wisdom tooth operation that went wrong just over 12 years ago. I have nerve damage and cant drink water from the tap. I tent to go for room temperature water from a plastic bottle. Not stylish, but hey, it gets the water down :-D

14. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi! I have just "treated" myself to a Brita water filter jug. This has helped me drink the volume of water by just keeping it out at room temperature and just making sure I have the 2/3 lts a day. If im going out Ill fill a 1lt sports bottle from it and take that with me. My kids are terrible with the amount they drink as well and the jug is now being used by them. Not hugely expensive about £10 with a new filter being about £3/4. This works for me....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.