• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how do you eat your scan bran??

I have mine with laughing cow lights and slices of pink lady apples! I know it sounds really strange but the apples are sweet and crunchy and the water in it helps the scan bran go down easier lol

It's nice with quark or extra light cream cheese, and low sugar jam or lemon curd. Mmmmmmm!

applejack1pie said:
i just tried ex light phili with a tsp of nutella strangly nice lol
the apple sounds nice i can only eat apple sliced !
Yup that's what I do, I only eat it if I NEED to if you know what I mean! And I always put nutella on it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I put frozen fruit on top of broken up scan bran, leave over night (so scan bran goes soft) then have with mullerlight on top, lovely scan bran breakfast and a great way to speed up weight loss

I was talking to someone at my club about this last night and she said it goes really well crumbled in yoghurt with fruit! An SW version of a Muller Corner...

scan bran

I always spread it with Philadelphia extra light, add a slice of lean ham and top it off with a slice of pineapple. It is great for a late supper when watching tv and they last for ages as they are so chewey.