How do you feel when you look at yourself naked?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Just a general wondering (no photo's thanks! lol)....

I've lost 3 and a half stone pretty fast and i hate hate hate the way i look in the mirror still!
I am SO critical of the way i look, more so now than ever i think, and i worry that everything even when i get to goal that i wont be happy with the way i look.....

Is there a point when you suddenly feel happier with the way you look? and when does that hit home?

Hope you lovely people can all help

xxxxxx

Depends what bit I'm feeling at the time :) :roflmao:

At present I still hate my body....
It is so strange to me, thats omeone can look at me naked and love it whilst i look and it makes my stomach turn...

AM sure it will get better, a lot of adjustment in such a short time!

x

No seriously. I find that I'm alright naked.

Not great but alright. If there had to be a naked parade, and we ranked ourselves in order of naked attractiveness, I'd be about the middle. I'm not setting any standards but I'm not frightening the horses either.

I have stretch marks
I have flabby bits
I have not bad bits, saggy boobs atm

But I'm alright with it overall.

I'm not happy with it as a stopping point, so thats why I'm still going on CD, until I am happy with the shape, the stuff I cant change like the stretchmarks and sagging, well I'll work on them mindwise.

I don't think there is a point where you wake up and think "Hey baby, lookin' fine" I think (well i did) I just learned to despise myself a little less each time I looked.

It depends on my mood :).

Sometimes I walk by a mirror and look at my new slim profile, hold my tummy in and say "I look gooood" :).

Other times I walk by the mirror just noticing the stretch marks, the weight I have still to loose, the tummy that is sagging already...

Well, you get the idea. I wish I could switch on so I only saw the good parts all the time!

I still and always will hate my thighs and lower tummy. But I am liking the overall package more and more, but I can't ever see myself walking around showing a lot of skin! Can't even imagine wearing vest tops out in public! But I think even slim people have insecurities like this, one of the ladies at my work is slim and gorgeous and has massive body hangups and won't let her husband see her nude! I have no problem walking around naked in front of the boyfriend though.

I look horrific naked. I have NO cellulite at all on my body - except my belly(s). I am seriously worried about how I am going to look when I have lost the rest of my weight ie. another 1.5 stone. I will need to remortgage my house to get a tummy tuck.

I don't! Ever!

I hate myself naked! Droopy boobs, saggy tummy, lumpy, disgusting legs. I look much better with clothes on!

I still hate the way I look....OK yes I've lost weight but now I have saggy skin on my thighs and under my arms,saggy boobs and the skin on my tummy is starting to go wrinkly too!!

i think - god girl you need a boob job and will defo need a tummy tuck in the coming months!! ha ha ha
Having had a baby a year ago - the stretch marks are shocking which doesnt help and having breast fed for a few months that didnt help the boobs!!
GROSSS!!!!!!
was just thinking tonight whilst in the bath whether i could cry to my doctors in a few months time and get it done on the NHS - ha ha madness but better than being FAT

I think, "We're not there yet!" :D

I too have saggy skin where my belly etc. used to be - but I keep reading that it takes 6-12 months to go, so I'm trusting that (whilst still rubbing in the old creams).

Hubby thinks I look great, so that's OK! :eek:

No matter how much i lose i will never have nice legs, no diet, no amount of exercise will ever make them look good. It depends on which mirror i look in, sometimes i think my side profile is not too bad but in the last week my boobs are disappearing at an alarming rate - wish it was my wrinkly tummy. Trying to do exercise for my tummy but a bit worried it will never disappear.
Mx

i have always hated how my body looks naked until my hubby told me that he loves it because its me and he has never had a problem with it. so it all in my head he asked me one day why i wear a vest in bed as he likes it when he catches me going to the toilet in the middle of the night with no clothes on (on the odd time that i can't find my vest) once i realised he wasn't thinking OMG please put some clothes on i felt a bit better about it.

men are just happy we are naked and they really don't care about the wobbly bit as much as we do.

if i can feel better in my clothes thats 50% of the battle won i know my body is never going to put the same even after the weight is gone

I look minging. I am starting to come around to the fact i look decent clothed but naked well I have huge thighs and saddle bags my waist is a 12 but my thighs a 16!! Tummy I have a delightful overhang and I look like i have been clawed by a tiger. My tummy is looking like a burst balloon. I still have roughly 3 stone to go so I am hoping over time these things will shrink and the skin will too.

I look miles better than I did 10 weeks ago and I will never look like that again that that makes me happy.

i have always hated how my body looks naked until my hubby told me that he loves it because its me and he has never had a problem with it. so it all in my head he asked me one day why i wear a vest in bed as he likes it when he catches me going to the toilet in the middle of the night with no clothes on (on the odd time that i can't find my vest) once i realised he wasn't thinking OMG please put some clothes on i felt a bit better about it.

men are just happy we are naked and they really don't care about the wobbly bit as much as we do.

if i can feel better in my clothes thats 50% of the battle won i know my body is never going to put the same even after the weight is gone

Case in point, my husbands not an adonis but I still love him naked.

I look miles better than I did 10 weeks ago and I will never look like that again that that makes me happy.

Think you have hit the nail on the head there....no matter how many hang ups we all still have, its miles better than it was before CD came into our live....that makes me thankful! :D

Back