How do you keep your head 'clear'?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Im having one of those weeks were i just cant find anything to focus on than food.. im constantly thinking about how i look, what im eating,what il eat next, and of course.. the big Wi.

i find i loose better and feel better on the weeks were i just 'live' and sw is just there, somthing i do without a second thought so much. (if that makes sence) and the week goes faster this way, but i dont seem to be able to just do this.. some weeks i automatically relax, other weeks like now, i just feel so tense.

Iv tried just 'relaxing' in general, but the issue is food.. so no matter how good a bath or salon appt. nothings doing the trick. Even work choices, rather important ones cant distract me enough to stop thinking about FOOOOOOOD.

does any of this make sense? im having one of those weeks were its taking over my little brain!

Hello Fern.. You've lost so much already, and all its been your life for a while, so its not surprising that all you think about is food and the plan.

Have you tried new exercises, going to a dance class or something, if you odn't work, maybe doing some voluntary work to take your mind somewhere else.. Hope all goes well for you. xx

Luckily i do work so thankfully have somthing to take my mind off it for 7hours a day, i may have simply lost all sanity if i wasnt LOL

I knew it would happen. Last Wi had me at my lowest weight yet, and the closest to my 5st award iv ever been.. just 2lbs. I know that iv not put enough effort in this week for a start, and with my unexpected and fabulous losses recently.. i cant expect to loose that. Iv been doing so well but can feel myself slipping.. it happens everytime.. i get tense, and eventually (although determined not too this time) to self sabotage in a form of a very nasty binge.

once that 5st sticker is on my book, i know il go back to normal.. but i also know im shooting myself in the foot getting like this because i never loose well when im tense, and i never but the effort needed in. I get very self critical.

i just need to chill out and feel a bit more clear headed but its like theres a little man in my head screaming ' your gunna gaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin anyways, eat some chocolate!'

I think you need to find something else, I'm sharing the same sentiment and it doesn't helped that I'm bored. Pick up a good book and plan something, anything even if it's a party for 2011 or something :) It'll take your mind off it.

Back