• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How do you know if your in ketosis??

I'm on day 5 now with no cheating at all and my stomach is still rumbling is that normal. I'm not particularly hungry but I do look at food and think ohhh I'd like to eat that...lol
I'm drinking 5 pints of water a day.
My mouth is a tad dry but my breath isn't smelly (I've been asking my hubby and mom a million times a day..haha)
I am cold but then it is freezing weather isn't it...lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Normally when you are in ketosis you will notice that hunger is greatly reduced and in some the feeling of hunger goes away altogether.

Some not all, also get a feeling of well-being or a ketosis high.

Ketosis can be detected in the urine.

Also, sometimes on the breath but this is temporary and can be reduced by adequate water intake and mouth rinsing with a mouthwash like Listerine or Oraldene.

I hope that helps!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks all. I guess until I get the sticks I won't know for sure. I better be though after all these days with no food..hehe

smurf

Silver Member
good luck sammy on your cd journey!!..xx

Hi i always used ketosis sticks before normally around day 3 you get really cold hands and feverish i find keto stiks fab as im not very good at drinking water and they will tell you if u need to up the amount you drink. hope this helps