Ketosis - how do I know

Loz, thank you for the info. I'd not heard of the whoosh effect either but now know that all may be well. Perhaps I should eat a cheat meal as one web-site suggests.... oooooh what will I have??? Can you say a huge bar of galaxy is a meal do you think??? :eek:
LOL NO!!!!! :oops:Don't even try!!:D:D:D
I do think it's a god idea to have a meal occasionally though,but I would say something protein based and salad or other veg with a small amount of carbs (or no carbs if you're very carb sensitive like me-then the veg is enough)

Hi all, I am new to exante Diet and to help make sure I am in ketosis (and because I am slightly obsessive lol) I got the ketostix that you wee on - if you are in ketosis they go pink / red. They only cost £5.99 on amazon, although please don't make the mistake I did and assume the darker the colour, the more ketosis! As I did panic with my first one lol. I have heard they aren't 100 percent reliable but they help me keep motivated for now anyway!

Hi all, I am new to exante Diet and to help make sure I am in ketosis (and because I am slightly obsessive lol) I got the ketostix that you wee on - if you are in ketosis they go pink / red. They only cost £5.99 on amazon, although please don't make the mistake I did and assume the darker the colour, the more ketosis! As I did panic with my first one lol. I have heard they aren't 100 percent reliable but they help me keep motivated for now anyway!

Hi Centime,
I thought about getting some ketostix off ebay as I also get obsessive about this sort of thing. lol! But yeah, after reading up on them I decided not to bother due to them possibly being unreliable. Got enough problems with my bathroom scales in that department. :classic_big_grin: But if they are doing the trick to keep you motivated then that's job done! :)

Best of luck reaching your goal.

Sian x

Back