how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Morning lovely Mandy, hope you have a great day today my lovely ...I am sure all yesterday's efforts will make today a little easier, so have a fab day hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

wrote a really long post yesterday and could of sworn i had posted it but its gone this morning :confused:
wonder what i did with it :rolleyes:

any how its gone, and i am an idiot :D

didn't mention last week that i am not planning to weigh my self until the 1st of nov trying to redce the pressure i pt on myself, i have put the scales in mikes car so i can't change my mind :giggle:

meals for today :

B porridge with banana

L prawn salad with tablespoon of low fat seafood dressing muller yog

T beef stew, lean beef carrots,turnips,onions parsnip potatoes,celery and beef stock

its already cooking away in the slow cooker, i have realised this is my secret diet tip cos when i am using it i eat so much better :D

hope everybody is doing good xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Food sounds yummy. :D

Are you joining in the WMR challenge? Kally is weighing 1st monthly too so that's not a problem. :D No pressure on you hun, just wondering for my updates to the first page. :D

I am indeed :D

broadsbean said:
wrote a really long post yesterday and could of sworn i had posted it but its gone this morning :confused:
wonder what i did with it :rolleyes:

any how its gone, and i am an idiot :D

didn't mention last week that i am not planning to weigh my self until the 1st of nov trying to redce the pressure i pt on myself, i have put the scales in mikes car so i can't change my mind :giggle:

meals for today :

B porridge with banana

L prawn salad with tablespoon of low fat seafood dressing muller yog

T beef stew, lean beef carrots,turnips,onions parsnip potatoes,celery and beef stock

its already cooking away in the slow cooker, i have realised this is my secret diet tip cos when i am using it i eat so much better :D

hope everybody is doing good xxxx

Afternoon Mandy

Good idea with the WI, great minds think alike ;)
it's much less pressure that way and I've found now I've past the
big 50 weight loss is so much slower and I was getting so frustrated
with the weekly WI's
I had beef stew yesterday... Those great minds strike again :D

Sounds like a good idea with the wi Mandy :)

Food looks absolutely delicious :D :D

Hope your week is going well so far xx

Feeling so much better today, have had sinusitus and it has really made me feel grotty :sigh:

i have made a lentil and bacon soup, a beef tagine for tomorrow and a full sw friendly breakfast.
have the dish washer on and my second lot of washing in :D

Right confession time, i have never been a believer in slimming pills etc and tried xenicol when it first came out on the market. I had dreadful problems from it even without eating fat !!!! so didn't take it for long.
I have started listening to the slim pods, and am experimenting with a fatbinder. Combining this with SW diet I am hoping to see some good results.
I do feel as if i am cheating a little but having said that i am not expecting the pills to work alone. hence the combining with slimpods and sw.

Don't care which one works just as long as one of them does :rolleyes:

so far the pills appear to have significantly reduced my appetite !!!!!!! no snacking between meals at all since monday when i started taking them and none of the horrible side effects i saw with xenicol ;)
Have been visiting the bath room more frequently but that's about it.

Hopefully you'll all, if not support my decision, at least be open minded about it. I sort of think that there is a placebo effect going on here but to be honest i don't care if it keeps my head in the game xxx

hope everybody is ok will be having a good catch up now xxxx

broadsbean said:
yes kally thats the ones, i am quite open minded on the whole diet market and certainly don't believe in a miracle cure but i have read quite a bit on them and thought it was worth a try, so we shall see how it goes xxx

I shall be interested to see how you get on with them then Mandy ...

It's not cheating Mandy x

And who cares if its a placebo effect if its working?!

Good luck with it all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

god work doesn't half get in the way of my life :rolleyes:

ok i cheated weighed my self at work :eek: according to them i have lost 7lb since the first of the month, was a bit disappointed at first but that is 7lb lost in 2 weeks (weight is from sunday) so actually i am pleased with that :D

puts me on the right track for my 2 st by christmas :talk017:

the xls has an interesting effect i genuinely do not feel hungry in between meals and have stopped snacking and picking.
I did have quite a fatty meal last friday and it gave me a few stomach cramps and a need to go to the toilet urgently but nothing i couldn't handle and didn't last long. I have read from people that it causes constipation but i am having none of those problems. quite pleased so far so going to continue for a while i had ordered a months supply so have now ordered another month :D Think i will keep on till crimbo and see how it goes.

Teen moving out has really had a major impact on my household budget !!! I have really missed him and have facebook stalked him a bit;) but my freezer is still reasonably full and i have only been properly shopping once this month. I popped in to aldi to top up on fresh food at the week end but that is all. going to use the money saved to decorate my living room :D

right off to catch up on you all xxxxx

broadsbean said:
god work doesn't half get in the way of my life :rolleyes:

ok i cheated weighed my self at work :eek: according to them i have lost 7lb since the first of the month, was a bit disappointed at first but that is 7lb lost in 2 weeks (weight is from sunday) so actually i am pleased with that :D

puts me on the right track for my 2 st by christmas :talk017:

the xls has an interesting effect i genuinely do not feel hungry in between meals and have stopped snacking and picking.
I did have quite a fatty meal last friday and it gave me a few stomach cramps and a need to go to the toilet urgently but nothing i couldn't handle and didn't last long. I have read from people that it causes constipation but i am having none of those problems. quite pleased so far so going to continue for a while i had ordered a months supply so have now ordered another month :D Think i will keep on till crimbo and see how it goes.

Teen moving out has really had a major impact on my household budget !!! I have really missed him and have facebook stalked him a bit;) but my freezer is still reasonably full and i have only been properly shopping once this month. I popped in to aldi to top up on fresh food at the week end but that is all. going to use the money saved to decorate my living room :D

right off to catch up on you all xxxxx

Glad to hear it Mandy
7lbs is great Hun
I started on the XLS yesterday as I wanted to give it a try

Back