how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

I'm with Lo here, come back to us soon please xx

creeps quietly back in to the room :wave_cry:

i have been avoiding you all because I had relapsed into compulsive heating hell, head in a very bad way and unable to admit it to anyone even my self.

We've all done it Mandy, you've made the first step though, it's good to see you back xxx

hmm my ability to lose posts hasn't gotten lost that post had at least another paragraph !!!!!

basically it stated my intention to start a new diary and that i had re read this one and realised how much support i got from you lovely ladies xx
i will post a link in case anybody wants to join me :)

no excuses, no looking back at where i might have been, just moving forward. :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

for some strange reason i have placed my new diary in the members diary section, called

losing two thirds of your self..... take 2 ... diary of a compulsive emotional eater xx

just in case anybody would like to join me x

I will pop over now Mandy to subscribe xx

so another day x:)
thursday's are my nemesis as i go to my parents for tea , to be fair they try very hard to help but my mum is from the dieting school of thought that you can only lose weight if you eat lettuce :rolleyes: so i feel a salad coming on
I also need to do the planning for tomorrow as its a working day, I think it will be overnight oats for my first break and then i have a courgette and blue cheese soup in the soupmaker so i can take that for my second break x
Now just to work out what to have for tea, I do 13 hour days so need to plan well , this is where my slow cooker is indespensible, just need to decide what to put in it :rolleyes:

Yesterdays meals were all on plan, grapefruit for breakfast, savoury rice mixed with boiled egg, tomato, spring onion and cucumber for lunch and then a wierd experimental spicy chicken and cauliflower casserole with a baked potato for dinner :). The casserole was a sort of left overs thing lol but it worked ok and hubby is taking the remains to work today x

and i just posted this in my old diary lol xx now need to redo it in my current one x

Last edited:
Hey hun, good to see you back, followed the link above to your new diary and there were no posts of late, would be good to catch up again, food sounds amazing.
Will speak soon lovely ttfn xxx:hug99:xxx

Back