how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading your diary, and you have done so well :) I know the journey is tough and it is good to read about someone of similar weight achieving. X

I want to watch Christmas movies. Next week there'll be no stopping me. Hope you've enjoyed your freedom today :D

I want to watch Christmas movies. Next week there'll be no stopping me. Hope you've enjoyed your freedom today :D

I have really enjoyed my day :D
i can highly recommend it to charge your battries before chrimbo

only fly in the ointment was that teen had 3 parcels delivered, which all came seperatly so had to keep answering the door:eek:

kept to my eating plan so am quite happy
hopefully will have at least a sts tomorrow after a very shaky start to the week :confused:

Busy again tomorrow gym, dog walking, hairdressers and tea with the parents:D

going to make lentil and bacon soup in the morning for the next few days lunches

planning is definetly my best dieting tool :D its when i don't have a plan that things go wrong :rolleyes:

watching the royal variety performance now before going to bed

very tiring this christmas movies lark:giggle:

ok got my sts which i am very happy about:D
don't think i will make my curvy target next week but not going to stress about that.
I have stolen jackies idea so here is my positives for today

1 i have lost 51 lb in 18 weeks :D which is over 2 lb a week average:D:D

2 i now go to the gym 3 times a week and walk the dog at least once a day :D

3 i can go out and have got back to work and on the whole feel better about my self :eek::eek::D

Love your positives well done!

Hey sweetie, love the positives, and I would have said 51lb in 18 weeks is almost 3lb a week on average and that's astounding hun, can't say it enough so I'll say it again....You are bloody amazing, I am so proud of you and you should be of yourself...can't believe you've only been doing this for 18 weeks, feels like I've "known" you forever :worthy: :worthy: :superwoman: :character00115: :happy096: :whacky068: ...that scared :fear: woman seems to be gone forever :woohoo:
Have a lovely evening hun :hug99: xxxx

ok positives for today

its snowing, i love the snow :D

got soaked walking the dog but came home to a lovely warm house and a big hot mug off winterberries nas :D

doing my house work to christmas music and feeling very christmassy

food yesterday was 100 % and i see no reason for today not being the same :D

didn't think i could think of any this morning and now can think of loads :D:D:D:D

hope every body is having a good day xxx

Fabulous positives, I didn't think of the christmassy music even though I am sitting here singing away to it :giggle:
Anyways off to finish making my soup, have a lovely day :hug99: xxx

meals for today a little naughty :cry:

B mango, yog, banana

L lentil and bacon soup wholemeal pitta bread (hexb)

T fish and peas and sw chips :eek: (17 syns)

S grapes, 2 x baby bels

good day really doing fine till tea but i will recoup the syns tomorrow.

working tomorrow and sunday so have planned the whole weekend to stop me going wrong :D

have lit all my candles this evening combined with the tree lights my lounge looks nice and cosy xxxx:xmastree:

may just add to the syns and have an option in a bit:rolleyes:

so best make that 19 syns :sigh:

Hi Mandy, sounds like you are doing great, and I love the idea of the 3 positives!! Well done on staying so focused, I am on Christmas holidays now (as of 12pm today) and have already consumed several alcoholic drinks (met a friend for lunch in town to celebrate the holidays) so I wish I can stay as focused as you during the holidays! Well done!!! :) xxx

Hi Mandy, sounds like you are doing great, and I love the idea of the 3 positives!! Well done on staying so focused, I am on Christmas holidays now (as of 12pm today) and have already consumed several alcoholic drinks (met a friend for lunch in town to celebrate the holidays) so I wish I can stay as focused as you during the holidays! Well done!!! :) xxx

happy holidays xx bet you are looking forward to the break :D

don't know about being focused i am really unsettled tonight for some reason

thinking it must be work tomorrow and am really cross with myself :mad:

i am on a late so have all morning to stress about it :eek:
going swimming in the morning thougth cos it distracts me

ugghhhhh i am so fed up at my self work was fine on monday what am i stressing about
wondering if i am ever going to feel normal again :sigh:

Hey hun, I think it's perfectly normal to stress about work, I did it every day for 9 years when I worked in the residential home, but the second I stepped through the door and actually started I was fine and loved it...and I know a lot of people the same, so guess you are normal after all :bighug: xxxxxxx

You know Mandy I do think gradually you will stop stressing about work but these things take time and our minds are so powerful as I've said before. Being an anxious person myself I so know how you feel. I get worked up about going to carol concerts at the school, parents evening, anything really which is out of my comfort zone, so guess anything that is outside my house :giggle:

I do find deep breathing works wonders, a squirt or two of revival remedy and then just take those steps, as having read the book I know this is the only way to conquer a fear, face it. So mega slowly I am facing mine but the list is endless so think it will take me a long time

I am waffling so will shut up but I am sure you will know what I mean xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Afternoon bb! You are doing great, liking the food plan :) keep it up x x

Morning hun, hope you're ok and work went well :hug99: xxxx

Back