how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Afternoon Mandy :D

evening :D

had a funny sort of day really :sigh: firstly had a early don't get many of those anymore so getting up at 6 nearly killed me :eek:

then i weighed my self and according to my scales i have gained ...
are you ready for this ... 14 lb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

in a week seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after a lot of swearing and kitchen tantrums i went to work and when i have had chance have given this some thought.

Right its impossible to gain 2lbs of fat a day

I have had a good week food wise

I have changed my exercise regime so am doing more resistance and fat burning instead off all cardio

this is the 3rd time since august that this has happened last time i had full bloods done and this morning i had another set and there is no apparrent cause althougth was showing some element of early stages of renal problems

discussing it with one of the consultants at work it is most likely fluid, and hormone related

so i need to just get over it, consultant suggests a low grade diuretic, increasing fluid intake and carrying on as i am doing.
so thats the plan
see how it goes and hopefully it will go almost as quickly as it arrived:sigh:

Its very depressing :cry: but seems to be my norm decided not to add it to my sats cos can't face looking at it :confused:

off to bed in a mo cos have the gym at 7.30 and then a late:D

haven't really commented in diaries although i have been reading xxx

I will catch up with you all i promise xxxxx

Hey sweetie, I am so sorry about your gain, that's unthinkable, but while I say that I know that my body does the same, I often have 1 good week and 3 bad for no apparent reason other than I take meds and I retain fluids...I hate it and like you wouldn't change my stats and it is upsetting but have resigned myself to the fact that I have to accept it it's part of my journey and I am suspecting part of yours too....we will get there though hun even if we take a lot longer than everyone else ....I am still 7lb up on my pre xmas weight even with some of the good losses I've had cos some of the gains have been a lot worse.
So I am going to be here a long time, hopefully you'll get there quicker but however long we can and will do it....chin up hunni, not easy I know :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mandy, sorry to hear that the scales have been unkind, but it seems that you have worked out why and that its not a true representation of what you are doing, so I wouldn't change my stats either!!

Look at how strong you are coz you haven't lost your focus and are continuing on your journey :):)

work again :cry:

it really does interfer with my life, it should be banned :D

my bosses dad has died so lots of admin to do at the mo cos we are covering her job, trying to ensure every thing runs properly so when she is ready to come back it wont be a nightmare for her :)

off to bed in a min cos on an early tomorrow :D

food been a bit bitty today within syns but a bit erratic and i realised at 7.00 pm that i hadn't had a drink since 9.00 am :eek::eek::eek:

B bacon, egg mushrooms and beans 2 slices wm toast (hexb)

L banana and muller yog

T chicken chowmein (9 syns)

plan for tomorrow is to drink plenty, really need to sort that one out :rolleyes:

of for a quick read see how everybody is xxxx

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: work sure gets in the way doesn't it huni :bighug: xxxxxxx

it certainly does :sigh:
finished now till monday morning then being a normal person and working monday to thurs 7.00am till 3.00 :D
covering for the manager should be fun :D:D:D

been really assertive at work today, have been in charge of staffing for 8 wards and have had to juggle it about. It meant upsetting a few people but i got on and did it :D
explained my reasoning but didn't allow myself to be manipulated :D

sooooooooo meals for today

B egg on toast hexb and 6 syns

L tuna salad wrap (hexb) yog, banana

T sheperds pie bns topping (hexa cheese)

S quavers (4 syns) grapes

Ooooo get you! Assertive Mandy :D Well done on asserting yourself Mrs Staff Juggler :D

Never mind Mandy, tomorrow is a new day :D Sleep well and enjoy your day off tomorrow xx

oops had a bit of an accident with a bottle of disarranno :eek:

went for a meal with hubby, small little resturant on a sat night (lotttttttttssssssss of people and a bit cramped) comfort zone well and truly pushed, choose meal well then had a drink or 2......or 4

off to bed now xxxxxxx

Girl after my own heart.................love that stuff :):):): can easily lose myself in a glass or 4 too :D

Enjoy your day off today, before climbing back on the treadmill tomorrow.

Pah to work interfering with a social life :rolleyes: I agree should be banned

lol at the disarranno incident ......Yum

Happy Sunday Mandy

Back