how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

I've ordered it from amazon now (well, got my OH to while he was buying a load of stuff for himself ;)). Will let you know how it is :)

oh can't wait, thanks hun xx

well what started as a quite day changed when my dad rang to say that my mum wasn't well. popped round and she was quite unwell so had to call out her dr.Hopefully she is sorted now with some antibiotics to control her infection:)

despite this i have managed to stay on plan, as i had already planned all my meals for today:D Have had an extra easy day today might have a green day again tomorrow but not yet decided.

B greek yog, blueberries,and honey (2 syns)

L lean bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3 slices of ww brown danish dairylea light triangles (hexa and hexb)

T spag bol with extra mushrooms courgette and greenpepper making it at least one third superfree. muller yog

possibly use some more syns cos 2 seems to be a bit low just have to decide what on hmmmm:)

well what started as a quite day changed when my dad rang to say that my mum wasn't well. popped round and she was quite unwell so had to call out her dr.Hopefully she is sorted now with some antibiotics to control her infection:)

despite this i have managed to stay on plan, as i had already planned all my meals for today:D Have had an extra easy day today might have a green day again tomorrow but not yet decided.

B greek yog, blueberries,and honey (2 syns)

L lean bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms.
3 slices of ww brown danish dairylea light triangles (hexa and hexb)

T spag bol with extra mushrooms courgette and greenpepper making it at least one third superfree. muller yog

possibly use some more syns cos 2 seems to be a bit low just have to decide what on hmmmm:)

Aws, hope the medicine does it stuff quickly and y'mum gets back on top form soon :)

Hmn syns... I never get to the end of the day without the majority of them gone lol Syn some cereal or something? x

Hi hun...the curry sounds delicious.
Hope you're having a good day xx

Hi hun...the curry sounds delicious.
Hope you're having a good day xx
the curry was lovely thankyou, and yes i have had a good day xx reading your's and jackie's diary its seems you have had a very good day:8855:

ended up having a EE as i thought, didn't have any breakfast cos was busy and it was 11.00 before i thought about it:eek:
had an early lunch instead:D

L crispbreads (hexb) philli light(hexA) Ham and cucumber, banana

T turkey curry with boiled rice curry packed with veggies to cover 1/3 SF
muller yog

S pink and white 2.5 syns, 2 plum's

feeling a bit nibbley tonight, think i might have some pmt which doesn't bode well for weigh in on thurs cos i am a prolific water retainer:rolleyes:. very ratty with the men folk:eek: usually a good sign. Oh well only time will tell, and i know i have been 100% this week so i will try not to let it bother me :D (forsee's impending kitchen tantrum :8855:)
I have my first counselling session tomorrow, can't say I am lookin forward to it but you never know it might be good:D

Good luck for tomorrow hun, hope it helps you as much as it did me :fingerscrossed:
Jackie's thread was just so hilarious today it's that Crumble, she is the funniest person I ever met...she should write comedy sketches or books, I know I'd buy them :8855:
And a further good luck for Thursday, can't say I miss having the monthly's...still get some of the symptoms but the moods don't seem to be one of them..well I don't think so anyway lol XXXXX

Hmn can't help thinking you should eat more when I read your food diary Mandy - take pictures sometime to reassure me you're not undereating lol

Hope tomorrow goes well for you. I've half considered councelling myself for some stuff but I don't know if it would do much for me either. It might surprise you though, I bet it can depend on how well suited the councellor is to you aswell. The same probably applies to SW consultants I imagine!

Hmn can't help thinking you should eat more when I read your food diary Mandy - take pictures sometime to reassure me you're not undereating lol

Hope tomorrow goes well for you. I've half considered councelling myself for some stuff but I don't know if it would do much for me either. It might surprise you though, I bet it can depend on how well suited the councellor is to you aswell. The same probably applies to SW consultants I imagine!

Spot on Lo...I had to have counselling twice before I found the right counsellor for me...but it was so worth it in the end...I love her to bits and she's still; a friend even now some 18 years later xxx

gl broads hun you have already done the hardest thing and thats deciding to make the changes you need too, xxglll for this journey and you can do it!!! :D gl babes x

Spot on Lo...I had to have counselling twice before I found the right counsellor for me...but it was so worth it in the end...I love her to bits and she's still; a friend even now some 18 years later xxx

I can't spell counsellor (just tried to write it counsillor again!) - I already corrected my post from councillor to councellor.... got work for t'council on the brain so that's the only kind in my life atm :rolleyes:

ok just a quick update as my mum ended up in hospital yesterday so am a little busy:sigh:
surprising 2lb loss today:D
taking me into the 26 bracket:D:D:D
quite pleased with that lol
no kitchen tantrum for me today.
really wasn't epecting a loss cos have really podgy fingers which means i am carrying water.
will update later with food diaries :)

Well done on the 2lb loss hun :winner: :woohoo: wtg on getting into the 26's you're doing fantastic.
Bet your kitchen's relieved :giggle:
Hope your mum's ok.
catch you later hun
Oh btw how did it go with counselling? ...don't say if you don't want to is ok xxxx

Aws, hope you mum gets on the mend quickly :hug99:

Congrats on the next stone bracket! Did you kiss the scales instead of kicking them? :8855:

right finely home, not been this busy in ages.
counselling, hmmm emotional, confusing and challenging. i am sure it will help left feeling quite positive and then plunged head long into my worst nightmare:eek:
My poor mums arm had got much worse and she was quite ill in her self so we carted her off to hospital,now if that wasn't enougth to panic me then the fact that we actually had to take her to the very place i work !!!!
Don't need to worry that people might think i am swinging the lead after the performance i put on:eek: When my boss came over to see how i was i actually physically shook and my legs started twitching.I paniced dreadfully !!!!!!:eek::eek::mad:
But managed to control it cos didn't want to let my mum down. Visiting is presenting a challenge but i have been again today. you never now it may have done some good !!!!!
Obviously eating not good, it has always amazed me that hospitals provide such unhealty food !!!!
So food diary for yesterday

B 2 slices wholemeal toast with dairylea light (hexa and hexb)

L none !!!!

T hot and sour soup 5 syns, half chicken chowmein 3.5 syns
total syns 8.5
very little super free unfourtunatly but definetly better than it could have been:D

Todays food diary

B 2 slices wholemeal toast with pb 4.5 syns

L left over chowmein 3.5 syns extra mushrooms

T cheesy beany bake with salad

S plums mango

not a bad day and quite proud of my self cos normally i would have turned to food to get througth the day. the enforced visit to work means i have faced one of my fears and while excepting i have a long way to go, i now know i will get there. :D

Oof, my mouth is seriously salivating at the mention of hot and sour soup... my favourite have-to-have-it-every-time-with-chinese, it's been so long! lol

V.proud of you getting the panicking under control, and the food diary is looking pretty good considering the stress you're under :)

Have you had a chance to shake your stuff to zumba much? x

Glad the counselling went well honey, I do hope it helps you as much as it did me :fingerscrossed:
You're poor Mum and how brave were you, really really proud of you, I know you will do this, you're a fighter honey you can see that in your diary xx
Hot and Sour soup is to die for and especially when I have a cold, there is no medication on the planet that can help a cold like Hot and Sour soup can and so very worth the 5 syns ...might even treat myself to a bowl full after wi on Tuesday night if I hit my target lol.
hope you're Mum gets well soon and I am cheering here for your bravery, I can imagine how hard it is for you, :girlpower: :winner:...you're amazing xxxxxx

Just seen this diary and I think this might be my favourite so far!

*waves*

Back