how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Should be a tasty week too :D Got any meals planned ahead? x

made a mixed bean chilli tonight which was lovely, found a packet of dried mixed beans i must of bought last winter which i used.
have a recipe for bean burgers which i plan to serve in a roll (hex b) with a big mixed salad
also going to make a lentil curry, bought a huge bag of lentils in costco.

Have a big pan of lentil and bacon soup for lunch over the next couple of days.

finally going to make a tagine probably chicken goes don't eat lamb and serve it with cous cous.

oh almost forgot hungarian sausage casserole which uses beans.

didn't sleep well last night can you tell lol.
think your rubbing off on me :D

so glad you bought new scales :D

if you have any tagine recipes I'm interested as bought a tagine and only used it twice. I really fancy trying cous cous but wouldn't know what to have with it but a chicken dish sounds a fab idea :D

I love the lentil and bacon soup might make some monday as loved it last time I made it.

Hope you sleep better tonight sweetie xxxxxx

made a mixed bean chilli tonight which was lovely, found a packet of dried mixed beans i must of bought last winter which i used.
have a recipe for bean burgers which i plan to serve in a roll (hex b) with a big mixed salad
also going to make a lentil curry, bought a huge bag of lentils in costco.

Have a big pan of lentil and bacon soup for lunch over the next couple of days.

finally going to make a tagine probably chicken goes don't eat lamb and serve it with cous cous.

oh almost forgot hungarian sausage casserole which uses beans.

didn't sleep well last night can you tell lol.
think your rubbing off on me :D

Can I take a week off and get fed by you instead? :8855:

Sounds like a very tasty and healthy week ahead of you. Share your recipes as you go? x

Glad you got the new scales, and have adjusted you sound a lot more positive today...love all those recipes with lentils and such ...was thinking of getting a Tagine myself seen a couple of recipes I fancy, let us know how you get on xxxxxxx

ok its official exercise is NOT good for you, the endorphines released make you do strange things !!!!!:eek::eek:

I, me the original exerciseaphobe have booked a gym visit to discuss my needs !!!:eek::eek:

not till next week cos hubby is off and can take me but i actually contacted a gym !!!:eek::eek:

All started after a brisk 40 minute walk with the dog !!!!! must off had an exercise induced high :eek::eek:

or my sister is right and i am a fruitloop !!:8855:

Lakeland have a few tagines at the moment at fair prices Lily :D I got my purple one there :D had to be purple you see and it looks good on the side but is getting dusty so I must use it.

Hope you have a good Sunday Mandy :D xxxxxx

I love Lakeland (surprise surprise twin), and I have seen the purple one you're talking about, got their new catalogue a few days ago but not had time to actually sit and look at it, I often buy some of their novelties as little tree presents for Christmas xxx

ok its official exercise is NOT good for you, the endorphines released make you do strange things !!!!!:eek::eek:

I, me the original exerciseaphobe have booked a gym visit to discuss my needs !!!:eek::eek:

not till next week cos hubby is off and can take me but i actually contacted a gym !!!:eek::eek:

All started after a brisk 40 minute walk with the dog !!!!! must off had an exercise induced high :eek::eek:

:wow: I am really impressed Mandy, going out alone and joining a gym all in one week, your sister is wrong you're not a fruitloop, you're a bloody amazing determined woman and I love it xxxxxx

I have also just realised need to buy some more prunes for my tagine !!!!

somebody ate all mine:eek:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

The way I feel today I reckon it could have been me :eek: :eek: :giggle: xxxxxxxxx

Lakeland have a few tagines at the moment at fair prices Lily :D I got my purple one there :D had to be purple you see and it looks good on the side but is getting dusty so I must use it.

Hope you have a good Sunday Mandy :D xxxxxx

Oooh I never even knew there was a special tagine thing to cook one in :8855:And purple is one of my favourite colours... must investigate :D

My first instinct is to say yes, you are a fruitloop! :8855:

But common sense tells me you're very brave and I'm a big scaredy cat when it comes to the idea of stepping inside a gym lol

Hope it goes well for you :)

I have also just realised need to buy some more prunes for my tagine !!!!

somebody ate all mine:eek:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

A constipated mouse maybe? :8855:

very busy day today :eek:
i was up and had walked the dog by 10.15. I have discovered if i get up get dressed and take the dog straight out i don't stress about it:D
walked the long way round today and still finished in the same time so ,must have done it faster:D

been to visit the olds this afternoon, my aunt doesn't look to well and is a bit batty today so i have asked the home if she can see the Dr tomorrow, looks to me as if she has a uti always sends the elderly batty:eek::D

funny meals really as have been bodding about but have been experimenting.

i have made a cous cous stuffing to go with the roast chicken.
it tastes really nice and i think syn free haven't used more than a portion of cous cous and haven't used it as flour so i think it would be free.
What do you all think?
I put onion red pepper carrot and celery in the chopper added coriander garlic and black pepper, then i just dry fried it all to soften it up.
made the couscous up as normal using a chicken stock cube and then combined them. adding a bit more stock i am now baking it as you would packet stuffing, you could also use it to stuff the chicken ( i just don't like doing that:))
looks and smells yum

any way meals today :

B 0% greek yog with honey, mango and banana (2 syns)

L ham, 2 babybel lights, fresh fruit salad.
(hex a)

T roast chicken, roast bns, broccli, green beans, stuffing and gravy ( 2 syns )

S none yet but still have hex b to use so not sure yet what to do with it

making a chicken broth tomorrow with left over chicken :D

i was up and had walked the dog by 10.15. I have discovered if i get up get dressed and take the dog straight out i don't stress about it:D
walked the long way round today and still finished in the same time so ,must have done it faster:D

been to visit the olds this afternoon, my aunt doesn't look to well and is a bit batty today so i have asked the home if she can see the Dr tomorrow, looks to me as if she has a uti always sends the elderly batty:eek::D

it tastes really nice and i think syn free haven't used more than a portion of cous cous and haven't used it as flour so i think it would be free.
What do you all think?
I put onion red pepper carrot and celery in the chopper added coriander garlic and black pepper, then i just dry fried it all to soften it up.
made the couscous up as normal using a chicken stock cube and then combined them. adding a bit more stock i am now baking it as you would packet stuffing, you could also use it to stuff the chicken ( i just don't like doing that:))
looks and smells yum

any way meals today :

(hex a)

Hi

sounds like your having a Fun packed weekend Hun!

Well done on the speedy dog walk! :chores016:

Your menu also sounds YUMMY!!!

I had left over Chicken today & made Lo's Hot & Sour Soup!! YUMMY!!

I am telling everybody about it!! LOL

xxxxxx

Hi ..just started reading some new diaries and yours is one of them.. really good to read and your determination has washed off on me ..
:welcome: glad you enjoyed the read, i do tend to winge a bit cos i use it as my sounding board:eek:

feel free to join in, any and all advise, tips etc are greatly recieved and apprieciated .:D

Hi I just want to say hi and give you my support, funnily enough i have also been reading a few new diarys and yours is one!!! - having read your diary I had to have Peanut butter on toast for my tea last night!!!!

You are doing so well and sound really positive through everything that has been sent to trip you up, and it doesnt sound like winging to me - it just sounds like life xxx

What do you all think?
looks and smells yum

any way meals today :

(hex a)

Omnomnom the chicken sounds gorgeous and soup the next day is a great idea. Tricky for me to do as it's only me who'd eat roast chicken in my house :(

Spose I could chop the legs and wings off and save those for a tangine (definitely gonna get one of those dishes from the lakeland site now :D), that'll just leave the main body of the chicken to use up quickly.

Hope they sort your aunty out at the home soon x

Hi hunni,
Loving the sound of your stuffing, I absolutely hate sage and onion stuffing, might try the cous cous variation with some of my own favourite herbs and spices.
Yep you're right, the elderly always had uti's I worked in a home with 44 residents we always had 2 or 3 with one at all times and they really can make them act very odd, hope you're auntie recovers soon xxx

Hi I just want to say hi and give you my support, funnily enough i have also been reading a few new diarys and yours is one!!! - having read your diary I had to have Peanut butter on toast for my tea last night!!!!

You are doing so well and sound really positive through everything that has been sent to trip you up, and it doesnt sound like winging to me - it just sounds like life xxx

sshhh don't mention Pb cos lily will want some :8855::8855:

thank you for reading, i AM a positive person just don't always come over that way:rolleyes:

I will win this challange i have decided that might have a few bumps along the way but i WILL succed :D

the support from here is sooooooooo strong i am addicted to it now:eek::8855:

join in chat, and offer me lots of advice:D
promise i will offer it back:D

Hi hunni,
Loving the sound of your stuffing, I absolutely hate sage and onion stuffing, might try the cous cous variation with some of my own favourite herbs and spices.
Yep you're right, the elderly always had uti's I worked in a home with 44 residents we always had 2 or 3 with one at all times and they really can make them act very odd, hope you're auntie recovers soon xxx

the stuffing worked really well Lily, hubby and teen ate it with no complaints even had seconds. doesn't taste anything like packet stuffing but really added to the dinner.

Have found a recipie for cous cous dumplings to try next, but have made ordinary ones today cos teen asked for them. have synned them and they work out to 4 syns each. hmmmmmmmmmmm looking forward to them xxx The cous cous ones would of been free:eek: so it will be them next time

Home rang me today to say auntie has a UTI as suspected funny how it effects them so badly isn't it :eek:

Back