how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hey sweetie, love the positives, especially ...well especially all of them actually lol ...have a fab positive day :bighug: xxxxx

:wavey:

I keep coming across inspirational ladies on here since joining yesterday, and you are one of them. You're doing so well, just wanted to drop by, and say hello, keep up the good work x

wow just been reading thru your thread! just wanted to say well done your doing great! i am just under 23 stone now and need to kick myself up the bum and get under 20 stone i will be following your thread, i think it will give me some true inspiration!! keep up the good work hun xx

Duckling and emmy welcome:D:welcome2:

come and join in, i love meeting new people on here and sharing this journey with them xx

Last edited:
food diary for today looks brill even with the syns :)

reading your diary is making me want to start my plan early rather than waiting until monday :eek: will have to see if I can persuade my fella to take me shopping lol

food diary for today looks brill even with the syns :)

reading your diary is making me want to start my plan early rather than waiting until monday :eek: will have to see if I can persuade my fella to take me shopping lol

whats the saying 'never put off today....' start now huni, just do it basic until you do the shopping ;)

:wavey: morning Mandy hope its a good one will pop back later to read your 3 positives for the day xxxxxxxxxxx

whats the saying 'never put off today....' start now huni, just do it basic until you do the shopping ;)

:wavey: morning Mandy hope its a good one will pop back later to read your 3 positives for the day xxxxxxxxxxx

we have practically nothing in so I'd be way over on syns :( but I think I'll try and start upping my water in preparation for monday :D

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a good day, like you said your food could have been worse, not so bad in the grand scheme of things.
Have a lovely positive day, be back later to read your positives for today :bighug: xxxx

good afternoon:D

my positives for today

I feel like a domestic goddess:eek: I have been to work, walked the dog, hoovered and have now got tea in the oven

it was wet and windy when i got home and just starting to get dark,hubby had walked dog this morning but i wanted to take her out and walk my mile :D

I had a small wobbly at work today, but coped and calmed myself down. I am pretty sure nobody noticed:rolleyes:

work over new yr has been appalling, the staffing level has been really low and i have felt really frustrated at times. But i have stayed strong and made my views known to the management.(hence the wobble:confused:)

time to face the music tomorrow:eek: see how much damage the vodka episode has done:eek:

food bean ok today in control :D

B malted wheats and milk (hexa and b)

L turkey sandwich with tomatoe cucumber and beetroot (6 syns) shape yog banana

T paprika chicken (4 syns) savoury rice, steamed courgette

shopping has now arrived so have much more choice:D

loving your positives for today, and a massive well done for taking the dog out in the wind and rain :)

Hiya Mandy.
Sorry I havent been about much but cannot thank you enough for popping in to see me sometimes.
Was nice to know that there was 1 person who remembered about me struggling over Christmas.
Honestly massive thanks!!

I hope you are doing good.
I like the positives things you are doing.
Its nice to think of something good about yourself.

Also hope your Christmas & New Year was nice.

Don't worry about work too.
I know that so much easier said than done but I came home tonight in a massive rant after a big gain in class and a HORRIBLE day in work. I just felt miserable and wanted to go home but you know... all they are doing is buying a little bit of our time and they dont deserve our stress and worries.
Our bosses are sent here to push us and make us miserable. If you let them get to you, they'll end up with a raise. :)

Hope your really good!

Yay, you are doing your positives again! Love reading them! :) And well done for going out in the rain and the wind, I am snuggled up in front of the fire with no intention of going out there - the beauty of having cats I guess! :)

Keep going hun, you always make me smile as you are so positive and lovely! :) xxx

Brilliant positives again hun :bighug: xxxx

love, love, love today's positives

a massive well done on the sts hun :D you sound really positive, can't wait to see how the rest of the week unfolds for you xx

Back