how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: love the NSV ...love Yours too, didn't know until just before christmas that they had a shop in the Watford Harlequin Centre, so much nicer than Evans and a lot cheaper, I bought myself some boots and a few pairs of leggings and Mal bought me loads of stuff for Christmas there and so did the girls and the staff were lovely...so nice to go to a shop that has really lovely trendy clothes for the bigger woman at a decent price too.
I agree with all the other girls, Nurses are so unappreciated ..you deserve your weight in gold for sure ....did you wi today? I haven't managed to read back on everything too much missed, so update me if I missed any juicy gossip :giggle:
Take care hun and sweet dreams :zz: :hug99: xxxx

I agree Corky...
My mum was very poorly in ICU just before she passed away the nurses there were so devoted to there patients care it was wonderful but then you get the idiots like the bloke in the next unit to mum who moaned about everything who I wanted to punch as he treated the nurses like complete sh*t

Afternoon Mandy xx
Ps well done on your NSV

I quite agree to on the point of nurses being treated like sh*t by some patients and tbh some drs..................my husband is also a nurse and works in the community so has to deal with consultants and GPs, some of whom have a less than desirable bedside manner!!!!!!!

Yooohoooo Mandy, stop roaming and come home, we see you flitting from diary to diary, tell us how you did please...pretty please. Or do I have to tell you all my awful stories?...cos I will ya know :giggle: ...so come out come out wherever you are ...I'll count to 10.....1.....2......3......4.......5.....6......7......8.....9......9 and a quarter......9 and a half......9 and three quarters......9 and seven eighths.......9 and fifteen sixteenths........9 and thirty one thirty seconds ........we're nearly there u better hurry now ......9 and sixty three sixty fourths :giggle: xxxx

9 and one hundred and twenty seven one hundred and twenty eighths .....xxxx

BOO found my way home :D:D:D

I have had a truly awful couple of days :cry: and was avoiding my diary :eek:

Lily confession time i forgot to weigh myself :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Got up and was in loads of pain, had overslept and dad was picking me up to go to the gym:rolleyes:

I have pulled a tendon in my calf i think :sigh: so am a bit frustrated with my self. i also had a dreadful panic attack after my nightmare shift and trip to nottingham :sigh::sigh::sigh:

I am going to leave it now till next week should have a good loss then cos i see no reason why i shouldn't have lost last week .
been reading on peoples diaries as you have noticed but really didn't want to whine on here :eek: (again)

work has been stupidly busy and have worked at least an hour overtime every day this week. I also have a months offduty to do while i am off tomorrow.:eek::eek::eek:

i will try and catch up properly tomorrow

xxxxxxx

10....oh you're here :giggle: xxx

Aww sweetie, won't try and tell you how to look after your injury, you're the nurse after all lol....but please take it easy and don't be upset hun, even top athletes pull muscles and hurt themselves, one of the joys of exercising.
Good idea about weighing next week, a double loss will perk you up....boo to the panic attack but the positives are that you went to work ans stayed even though it was a nightmare shift and you went to Nottingham, something you couldn't have seen yourself doing just a few months ago...so well done you, pat yourself on your back :patback: for all the good things that you've achieved.
Sweetie this is your diary you can moan, groan, whine, whinge, scream shout, laugh, cry, do whatever you want cos the word is it it's YOUR DIARY and if anyone comes here and doesn't like it s0d them they know where the door is :fear:
Don't worry about catching up either hun , if we have anything worth saying I'm sure you'll find out, good luck for tomorrow and the offduty, not even going to pretend I know what that is but sounds like you need luck lol
Take care hun, relax as much as you can and hopefully we'll catch you tomorrow :hug99: xxxx:sign0168:xxxx

Well said Lily :)

I won't type my fingers to the bone saying the same, so .........ditto :D lol

:bighug: for you Mandy xxx

Hi Mandy,

Hi Lily,

I have set the Easter Chick Challenge up on Curvys.... We're going to run it for the next 8 weeks, which takes us to Easter weekend! :)

We're gonna smash these next 8 weeks!! :) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Mandy,

Hi Lily,

I have set the Easter Chick Challenge up on Curvys.... We're going to run it for the next 8 weeks, which takes us to Easter weekend! :)

We're gonna smash these next 8 weeks!! :) xxx

Oooops... I was copying and pasting the same message as I was sending to all Curvys. I left Lily's name on! :-/

Have a great weekend Hunny! Xxx

awww Mandy :bighug: don't avoid your diary we are all here for you :bighug: (oh mmmmm practice what preach springs to mind as I do the same :giggle: )

panic attacks are awful. I don't actually think I've had once since podding :eek: I certainly cant remember one. I still worry but it doesn't seem to progress further.

Ouchy re calf, you be careful and sensible with that one lovely and no running before you can walk :bighug: take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Missy, hope you're feeling better today, not so stressed, try and enjoy some of your day off lovely and NO EXERCISE, that's an order!!!
Ooooooh look at me getting all bossy there, I'll add a please to that :giggle:
Have a lovely day hun, no matter what today brings :sign0168: xxx:hug99:xxx

too late lily :D

been swimming :D:D:D:D
didn't actually swim but walked lengths and did some stretches, for 40 mins, used the water to support it. took some of hubbys diclofenic so pain free at the mo :D:D:D

have also been out for a walk but not going to push that too much :sigh:

offduty is the rosta, rota whatever you want to call it, bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle trying to get the numbers and skill mix right:sigh:
going to upset a few peeps i think cos too many requests to accomadate :eek:

:banghead:

meal plan for the weekend sorted and planning to make a scan bran cake this afternoon :D

bacon and mushroom pitta for lunch, steak,baked pot and salad for tea :drool:

will pop on and do some positives in a bit, got to think about them cos at my counselling session this week she asked me to list some about work and apparrently i used my positive thoughts to justify my negative ones :eek::8855:

hope everybody has a good weekend lined up xxx

Back