how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

too late lily :D

been swimming :D:D:D:D
didn't actually swim but walked lengths and did some stretches, for 40 mins, used the water to support it. took some of hubbys diclofenic so pain free at the mo :D:D:D

have also been out for a walk but not going to push that too much :sigh:

offduty is the rosta, rota whatever you want to call it, bit like doing a jigsaw puzzle trying to get the numbers and skill mix right:sigh:
going to upset a few peeps i think cos too many requests to accomadate :eek:

:banghead:

meal plan for the weekend sorted and planning to make a scan bran cake this afternoon :D

bacon and mushroom pitta for lunch, steak,baked pot and salad for tea :drool:

will pop on and do some positives in a bit, got to think about them cos at my counselling session this week she asked me to list some about work and apparrently i used my positive thoughts to justify my negative ones :eek::8855:

hope everybody has a good weekend lined up xxx

Ooooh clever ole you, never thought of walking in water, good idea sweetie will have to try that myself, but the other kind stay away from, right!!! lol
Oh now I got ya ...well you can only accomodate so many hun, so I am sure you've done the best you can.
I made a scan bran savoury cheese and marmite (marmite can be substituted for chciken bovril or normal bovril ) and it was so easy and so delicious, also made Tanya's (flutterby) Curry cake last night, wasn't keen on it warm, but cold it was sooo moreish.
Ohh yeah positives knew there was something I meant to do lol
Enjoy your food, enjoy your rest day, be good and take care hun :hug99: xxxx

10....oh you're here :giggle: xxx

Aww sweetie, won't try and tell you how to look after your injury, you're the nurse after all lol....but please take it easy and don't be upset hun, even top athletes pull muscles and hurt themselves, one of the joys of exercising.
Good idea about weighing next week, a double loss will perk you up....boo to the panic attack but the positives are that you went to work ans stayed even though it was a nightmare shift and you went to Nottingham, something you couldn't have seen yourself doing just a few months ago...so well done you, pat yourself on your back :patback: for all the good things that you've achieved.
Sweetie this is your diary you can moan, groan, whine, whinge, scream shout, laugh, cry, do whatever you want cos the word is it it's YOUR DIARY and if anyone comes here and doesn't like it s0d them they know where the door is :fear:
Don't worry about catching up either hun , if we have anything worth saying I'm sure you'll find out, good luck for tomorrow and the offduty, not even going to pretend I know what that is but sounds like you need luck lol
Take care hun, relax as much as you can and hopefully we'll catch you tomorrow :hug99: xxxx:sign0168:xxxx

Took the words right out of my mouth :) This is exactly the place to write down how you are feeling, good or bad..............hope you back to feeling more yourself soon :bighug:

Ouch to the pulled tendon....
Hug for you Mandy... Sorry your having a bit of a rough patch huni...and hope it gets better for you soon xx much love xx

another day at the grindstone completed:D

busy as always but nothing i couldn't cope with
finished work and then went to visit my grandad.
finely home and hubby is cooking me a lovely roast chicken dinner:D

meals for today

B no1 cereal bar (4 syns) banana and yog

B no2 bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms

L cheese and ham toastie (hexa, hexb and 6 syns)

T roast chicken, mashed celeriac, roast parsnip, roast potato, mushy peas, carrots, gravy and yorkshire pudding
(6 syns in total )

16 syns but all in all not a bad day :D

My ex-husband once cooked for me..................My teeth ached for a whole week - steak like freaking leather! :8855:

My OH would cook for me, but would keep coming and asking a) how to do something or b) to go and check what he had done so not relaxing and I may as well cook it myself :sigh::sigh:

Lol the hubby the only thing he has ever made me was a cheese and tomato sandwich, he got 2 slices bread put an inch of butter on each slices cut 2 slices of cheese an inch thick and then cut the tomato in half and put the on top of the cheese it was awful!! Other than that the best he can do is pick up the phone lol

shenzi said:
Lol the hubby the only thing he has ever made me was a cheese and tomato sandwich, he got 2 slices bread put an inch of butter on each slices cut 2 slices of cheese an inch thick and then cut the tomato in half and put the on top of the cheese it was awful!! Other than that the best he can do is pick up the phone lol

That made me laugh Emma - he can't be that bad, can he???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That made me laugh Emma - he can't be that bad, can he???

Hes worse lol Lisa this is the man that I asked for a slice of toast for breakfast he said but I haven't got a toaster I said thats alright use the grill he said ok ill be right back, 10 minutes later I thought whats he doing so I shouted into the kitchen What you up to?? (Please bear in mind he had lived here for 2 years on his own when I moved in) his answer - Im just trying to work out how to put the grill on :eek: The only appliances he knew how to use in the kitchen was the the kettle and the microwave lol

shenzi said:
Hes worse lol Lisa this is the man that I asked for a slice of toast for breakfast he said but I haven't got a toaster I said thats alright use the grill he said ok ill be right back, 10 minutes later I thought whats he doing so I shouted into the kitchen What you up to?? (Please bear in mind he had lived here for 2 years on his own when I moved in) his answer - Im just trying to work out how to put the grill on :eek: The only appliances he knew how to use in the kitchen was the the kettle and the microwave lol

Eek!

It's the other way round here - but I do know how the grill works!

Hi Broadsbean,
I'm only new to this website myself & you will get all the help you need here, but I do wish you would go to class. Please don't be ashamed you are not alone, but I do wish you all the luck in the world :)

Hi Broadsbean,
I'm only new to this website myself & you will get all the help you need here, but I do wish you would go to class. Please don't be ashamed you are not alone, but I do wish you all the luck in the world :)

hi and welcome to my diary :D

this website is fab and i have got massive of support from here, have made some really good friends who are sharing my journey with me and I with them

Class really isn't for me i am struggling with anxiety and panic disorder as well as a compulsive eating problem and really would not cope with the pressure of a public weigh in.

I am not ruling it out completly i just know its not for me at present.

minimins is my group for now :D:D:D:D:D

good luck to you too, we are all trying to do the same thing what ever our reasons

pop in and share with us you are most welcome xxxx

Back