how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

just back from a nice little wander with the dog 1.5 miles done, love the fact that i come in and start the house work and she curls up and goes to sleep :confused:

have drank 1.5 lts of nas already and am planning a 3 lt day :eek:
that should give me a good bit of body magic running up and down the stairs :D

meals planned and in fact tea already cooked, so going to do some hoovering and then get at the wii fancy doing some dancing this afternoon, best close all the curtains so that the neighbours are frightened :hide::giggle:

so todays meals (red i hope)

B 30g box of cornflakes with s milk (hexa and hexb) blueberries

L ham and egg salad with sf dressing 2x wholemeal pitta (hexb and 7 syns)

T chicken in creamy cauliflower curry sauce with onion and peas (2 syns) bns sw chips

S grapes

todays positives

1, had a nice walk with the dog again this morning despite feeling all achey

2, have tea all ready cooked and planning a nice salad for lunch with lots of yummy organic ingredients

3, still feeling very positive today and energetic

4, finely told everybody why i don't want to go on holiday and they listened. may go away for a weekend with mike but not big family holiday with kids partners

broadsbean said:
just back from a nice little wander with the dog 1.5 miles done, love the fact that i come in and start the house work and she curls up and goes to sleep :confused:

have drank 1.5 lts of nas already and am planning a 3 lt day :eek:
that should give me a good bit of body magic running up and down the stairs :D

meals planned and in fact tea already cooked, so going to do some hoovering and then get at the wii fancy doing some dancing this afternoon, best close all the curtains so that the neighbours are frightened :hide::giggle:

so todays meals (red i hope)

B 30g box of cornflakes with s milk (hexa and hexb) blueberries

L ham and egg salad with sf dressing 2x wholemeal pitta (hexb and 7 syns)

T chicken in creamy cauliflower curry sauce with onion and peas (2 syns) bns sw chips

S grapes

todays positives

1, had a nice walk with the dog again this morning despite feeling all achey

2, have tea all ready cooked and planning a nice salad for lunch with lots of yummy organic ingredients

3, still feeling very positive today and energetic

4, finely told everybody why i don't want to go on holiday and they listened. may go away for a weekend with mike but not big family holiday with kids partners

Great positives! :)

As for red day - yes BUT cornflakes aren't a HEB so that's 5.5 syns BUT that means your second pitta is your second HEB and so not 7 syns at lunch. It's swings and roundabouts but thought I should say x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Mandy,

just wanted to say Thank You for your lovely comments on my diary.

I really appreciated it! :) xxxx

broadsbean said:
thank you lisa, i am new to the red so i am really glad you pointed that out :D

at least it makes it lower syns :D:D

i'll eventually get it right :confused::giggle::giggle:

That's ok x

We had someone at our group who thought cornflakes were a HEB (and wasn't even measuring them!) and once they knew they were so on plan they're now at target!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning every one :D

i was shattered when i got home yesterday, went with teen to loughborough for a post offer open day. i walked miles and at last 12 flights of stairs over the day :eek:

got a bit panicy when it came to getting on the coach for a tour of the campus, so i didn't get on :eek:
walked around with hubby instead, the uni were fab, they did every thing possible to help even sent a poor student looking for us to show us round some accommodation :eek::eek:

I didn't make a scene or any thing, it turned out the admin lady suffers panic attacks and realised what was wrong, she was lovely xxx

teen has now confirmed it as his first choice with ucas so don't need to go to any more :D
now he just needs to get the grades, but really wants to go here so hopefully that will act as an incentive.

food wise it was a really good day :D

100% so pleased with my self

today is my new start day, books out and planning properly
had a sts which i was pleased with cos really have only been properly on plan since mon so suspect i have managed to lose any gain
will reset my march goals as the feb ones and i will do it this time xxxx

Hiya Mandy! Thought I'd already subscribed to your diary but couldn't find you in my CP so here I am! xxx

Hey sweetie, well done on STS, brilliant that you stayed calm yesterday and did all the right things, see baby steps, you're amazing lady.
Oh and nearly forgot, wtg with 100% day too :hug99: xxxx

Well done on STS Hunny!! :) xxxxxx

Back