how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

:banana dancer::banana dancer: i have lost 4 lb today :banana dancer::banana dancer:

I am a trifle pleased with that xxx It feels good to be back in control :D

been to the gym this morning and off to work in a bit :D

hope every body is having a good day xxxx

:woohoo: :woohoo: Mandy is back :wee: :wee: :wee: well done my lovely friend I am so proud of you :D:D:D:D :bighug: x

I bought 2 new tops one red and one purple with a hanky hem line, as i said would have been rude not too :D
have to say though £ 65 on clothes and i have 5 items is really good for me !!! it is also nearly 2 yrs since i last bought any clothes !!!!!

so meals last 2 days not so good today much better :rolleyes:

B bacon, toms, mush, beans and wm toast

L mexican chicken wrap with cheese and salad (10 syns and hexa) potato wedges sprinkled with chilli powder

T sw spag boulagnaise, sw eton mess (3 syns) disarrano and pepsi max 4.5 syns

syns for day 17.5 :sign0007:

have had a lovely day hope every body else has too xxx

will have to be mega good for the next few days if i am going to get a loss, fri was a calculated off plan meal sat was one of my emotional ones :confused: however the good out ways the bad this week so i am not going to worry to much xxxx

Hi Mandy

Hope you are ok, just a little thing worth checking regarding syns. When I started this time round I was told that I was allowed up to 20syns a day as I weighed over 15st and under 20. This is something that I had never heard of when I was with my last group, so I asked a fellow member about it (who happens to also be a SW consultant) he said that they are supposed to give members extra syn allowance so up to 15st = 15syns, 15 - 20st=20syns and 20st to 25st= 25syns. He said that it drops down as your weight goes into the next barrier, so it may be worth double checking your syn allowance. I rarely do use all my 20syns but it can be useful.

Hope that made sense

xxxxxx

:banana dancer::banana dancer: i have lost 4 lb today :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well done Mandy that is brilliant - you should be very proud of yourself xxxx

thank you everybody xxx

just to make my day better the c has rung me and told me i was sotw :D yeah xxxxxx

Hey sweetie, even better news that you got sotw :woohoo: amazing job lovely....I asked my C about the extra syns too, he told me a max of 20 syns for larger people, but I personally prefer to use just the 15 syns, higher and I start getting into trouble lol

I am off to put my feet up hun, nighty night and sweet dreams cya tomorrow :hug99: xxx:zz: xxxx

I can see what lizzy is saying and i definetly lose better when i keep the syns high, probably wouldn't go above 15 regularly but its good to have that buffer for the odd day xx

using the buzz to plan this next week, have booked off next week cos i am on an early, may try the tues night class with the same c but not really sure yet :sigh:

Hey sweetie, even better news that you got sotw :woohoo: amazing job lovely....I asked my C about the extra syns too, he told me a max of 20 syns for larger people, but I personally prefer to use just the 15 syns, higher and I start getting into trouble lol

I am off to put my feet up hun, nighty night and sweet dreams cya tomorrow :hug99: xxx:zz: xxxx

Thanks fo checking that...I got the impression that it went up to a certain number but I wasn't sure what. I try to keep within my 15 most of the time - I don't want to get used to having them all!

xxx

PS - Fab news on the SOTW xxxx

Sorry Mandy - forgot to congratulate you on the amazing 4lb loss - :wow: ! You little star - and sotw week too! Well done hun. Hope you have a lovely Thursday xxx

Well done Mandy you are doing great!! xx

WTG Mandy what a star you are. And SOTW too. Well done.

I'm just getting caught up on diaries, I was only away for a w/end but we're all so chatty. Sorry to hear about your grandads friend. And it sounds as if you had a great time shopping. So good in fact you had to go back for more. I'm upset though as no Yours shops north of the border that I can find. Discrimination as we only have Evans and their extortionate prices.

Hope you're having a good day. :)

:wavey: Enjoy your day off tomorrow :D unless of course you want to drive to Derby and do a 10.5 hour care shift for me, honestly I wouldnt mind ;)

:wavey: Enjoy your day off tomorrow :D unless of course you want to drive to Derby and do a 10.5 hour care shift for me, honestly I wouldnt mind ;)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: thats all i have to say to that suggestion :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

hope its not too bad a day for you, its always a pain working over the bank holidays isn't it xxxxx

broadsbean said:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: thats all i have to say to that suggestion :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

hope its not too bad a day for you, its always a pain working over the bank holidays isn't it xxxxx

That a no then ;) lol it is a pain working over any time let alone bank holiday lol xx

Back