how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

I think there's a lot of oops going round today Mandy x

Tomorrow is a new day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hahahaha....yep ooops all round me thinks ...hope you've had a lovely day sweetie and thanks for adding me :hug99: xxx

Last edited:
Oops from me as well back on track tomorrow :)

oops is the word for today:break_diet:

my sister is a bad influence, i have drank a little too much wine :eek: :party0036:

but have had a lovely day with my family, and the wagon will be waiting for me in the morning, i will jump straight back on it to minimise the damage :D
Count me in on the Oops too not wine in my case just choccie and mash (must train friend not to give me mash made in usual way - butter and full fat milk - was lovely though).

This wagon is a bit crowded today. Hope I can keep my seat and don't fall off again. :)

Hello lovely, hope you're having a good day...:hug99:

This butt is firmly glued back on that wagon seat, If I fall off on Holidays and my Birthday, I am good with that as long as I stay on plan the other 350ish days of the year :giggle:

Have a great evening hunni :bighug: xxxxxx

morning all, normal service has now resumed i have been swimming and am now off to walk the dog :D

housework to be completed and then tv catch up and minimins, what a perfect day. hubby is at work and teen is off out with his girlfriend :rolleyes:

meal plan for today

B bacon, toms, scrambled eggs and mushrooms yog

L prawn salad roll , walkers baked stars banana and 2 plums. (hexb and 7 syns)

T sw moussaka ( need to syn the cheese sauce but need to check it out so will add that in later) mixed berries and yog

catch you all in a bit xxxxx

Menu YUMM how many syns ion Walkers stars though about getting them yesterday but decided to find out syns first. Get me checking before I buy!! If I had them I wouldn't check before I ate though. :)

Get you with all the exercise too. Enjoy your empty. Are you going to go wild. :)

oh yes i am going to go wild dance round the sofa and watch little house on the prairie:D

i really know how to party you know:giggle::party0049:

the baked stars are 94 cals per bag so i have syned them at 5 using the 1 syn per 20 cal rule.

they are quite nice xxxx

oh yes i am going to go wild dance round the sofa and watch little house on the prairie:D

i really know how to party you know:giggle::party0049:

the baked stars are 94 cals per bag so i have syned them at 5 using the 1 syn per 20 cal rule.

they are quite nice xxxx
OOOOO just my kind of party. Thanks for the update to stars Mandy. Guess they're not on the online syns thing yet. :)

Afternoon Mandy...............I too am of the opinion that at special occasions you have to have a few treats otherwise life would be so boring and we would fall off that wagon permanently :( Enjoy your day xx

I have made my moussaka and am really pleased with it, my cheese sauce ended up being syn free with just one hexa

i used a pot of 0% greek yog and 2 eggs, salt, pepper and a hexa of cheese.
I whisked it together and poured it over the top sprinkled with a second hexa of cheese, cos it is for 2 and it is looking fab.

can't wait to taste it :drool:

only need one egg as sauce was a bit too thick but it was yummy xxxx

Last edited:
Hey Mandy :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:. Food sounds yummy. Please give me a hand to get back on that ole' wagon - I keeo missing it! xxx

Mmmmmmmm Moussaka sound lush, and reminds me, I haven't made it for ages!

Have a good day Mandy x

Back