how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

lovely calm day, every body is out. I have been to the gym walked the dog and popped into town :D

lost a surprising lb at weigh in taking me to my 1/2 st shiny :D wasn't really expecting that must be all the body magic that rescued me :rolleyes:

set my self a 2 lb goal for this week,

meals for today

B hifi bar (6 syns)

L BLT (hexb and 2 syns) 2 satsumas and a pear

T chicken, roast veg and couscous

I am ready for a full on 100% week with a good loss at the end xxxxx

Well done on your loss mandy!! :). Xxx

broadsbean said:
any one watching the apprentice, i sooooooooooooo want the groove train exercise dvd :D

space hoppers, skipping ropes and hulahoops :8855::8855::8855:

think the laughing i would do would provide enough body magic :8855::8855::8855:

Meeee! I was watching :D

I really want a space hopper now!

Well done on your loss Mandy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

any one watching the apprentice, i sooooooooooooo want the groove train exercise dvd :D

space hoppers, skipping ropes and hulahoops :8855::8855::8855:

think the laughing i would do would provide enough body magic :8855::8855::8855:

Love love love the apprentice
I howled with laughter at The groove train
Merry Thursday morning Mandy x

awwwww no I didn't see it, would have loved to, might have to go and search youtube now lol

out of curiosity, what's the yours clothing store like in manchester? can't wait to go, will have some serious money to spend lol

yep jackie, have started collecting new ones :D

emily Yours in manchester is worth a visit, much better than evans, a wider trendier and cheaper range. I liked it any way.

Interesting day at work, was asked why I hadn't applied for a a job !!!! Its a band 7 nurse specielist job :eek::eek: Explained it was partly due to having a poor sickness record at the mo and was told that she wouldn't have held that against me :confused:

She then told me another one would be coming up next year and i should apply for that one !!!!!!!!!

How weird is that :confused:

food good today, a little syn heavy but all accounted for

B hifi bar

L egg salad roll, muller yog, banana

T hot sour soup (5 syns) and chicken chowmain (7 syns)

s satsumas x2 pear

total 18 syns

Not weird hun, I think they actually recognise all of the hard work and effort you put in :bighug:

Do you think you'd go for it next year?

Ohhh thanks for the info about the yours clothing store, we've changed when we're going now to 4th June, which is more time to lose weight, can't wait to go now :D

How lovely Mandy that someone recognised you for the hard-working, caring person you are................I hope that gave you a huge boost to your confidence.........she wouldn't have suggested it if she didn't think you could do it........you obviously showed her that you could :) Have a lovley day xx

funny old day today, really cannot be bothered :( motivation is sadly lacking today.
although have been quite good food wise:confused:

B bacon sandwich hexb and 5 syns

L broccoli soup

T mince and pepper pasta bake (hexa)

S banana pear and walkers stars (5 syns )

walked the dog and popped to the shops, and then made the soup. Bit of a victory here cos teen pulled a face and said he wasn't eating it, so i made him try some it ended up with him having a bowl for his lunch and putting some away for tomorrows lunch :D He appeared very shocked it was so nice:rolleyes:

it was lovely i have to say, i was just using veg that was about to go off, as you do and thought it was worth a try

recipe if anybody is interested

Broccoli ( the amount i had in:D)
teaspoon garlic
onion
1 large potato
salt and pepper
a chicken and a vegetable stock pot

fry the onion and garlic with a few squirts of frylight,
add the broccoli,potato salt pepper and stock,
bring to the boil and then simmer until veg soft,
blend.

as always with my cooking simples :giggle:

have sorted my menus out for the next few days, got end of the month cupboards :( and an end of the month bank balance which always brings out my creativity (hence broccoli soup) have lots of veg cos my veg box arrives on monday :D so this should be an interesting few days xxxx

Hi Mandy, soup sounds lovely and is one of my favs, tho have to admit that I like to add stilton to it and then its no long healthy is it?? :giggle: Hope you have a good day :)

Back