how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hey sweetie, not going to try and catch up so please forgive me, but feel free to update me if I have missed anything important.
At group they will be able to put you on a shift rota that way the 6 weeks holiday you get each year won't be affected and you can attend any group anywhere in the world now even if it is just to WI ...SW is a family and all are welcome anywhere there are classes, doesn't have to be the same day, just within the same week.

Food llooks amazing as usual, hope you're having a good day lovely :bighug: xxxxx

well on a late today so have a bit of time to catch up before i go

been to the gym this morning and done the shopping, well did it online last night and have had it delivered this morning :D hubby is currently putting it all away for me ;)

had an accident with an indian takeaway last night ( payday treat) enjoyed it at the time but this morning i feel bloated and yuck:( won't be doing that again in a hurry. was feeling a bit fed up, always a bad time to make meal decisions :sigh: and had stupidly stood on the scales when i got in from work, it showed a 6lb gain :eek: didn't take into consideration time of day, uniform not had a drink all day or been to the loo. had also been on my feet all morning so had a bit of water retention going on:sigh:

probably have put 6lb on this morning !!!!!!! At least i don't feel like eating today !!!!!!

hae an office day at work today, i am starting to have one every few weeks from now on inorder to fulfill the management role of my job :rolleyes: not sure how i feel about this a day of paper work really doesn't appeal, but you never know i might love it xxxx

I will post my food diary later when i have decided what to have.

hope eey body is having a great day

Whoops never mind Mandy
tomorrow is another day as they say
and as tomorrow is today
I hope you have a better one chook x

Hello lovely, 1 meal will not make a 6lb gain, definitely a combination of water retention and all the other factors.....I am sure you'll be fine :hug99: xx

The office day sounds like a good plan to me

Have a nice evening lovely :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Hi Mandy, hope the office day goes OK and you sound like all the "real" nurses I know, they hate the office day as it takes them away from what they really want to do and that's to look after ppl ................ you really are a genuine lovely lady xx

I'm sure your 6lb gain is down to water retention and time of day as I'm sure no-one can put on 6lb in an evening despite eating a take-away. Hopefully tho your office day will allow you to up your fluids and get rid of the retained water ................if that makes sense..............I'm never sure...............always makes perfect sense in my head :8855:

:wavey: hope your office day wasn't too boring, I hate paper work with avengance!xx

Hi Mandy, like the other lovlies have said I'm sure the six pound won't be down to one meal and a combination of other factors. However I got on the scales after tea the other night and saw a five pound gain only to have a 2lb loss this week. Just shows that if you can help it, don't weigh yourself between class it just messes with your head.

Hope your paperwork day went ok, have a lovely weekend xxx

:bighug: hows lovely Mandy today :bighug: I am sure its just bloat and water retention lovely as you've been so good other than one treat takeaway xxxxxxxx

takeaway's are usually packed with Salt
hence water retention Mandy
as usual Jax's is bang on x
Happy Saturday to you

its raining, its pouring, it's not stopped all morning
went out for a walk, which was a bit of a chore
hope its better in the morning :D

bored of rain now, and of it being so cold, I like walking in the rain but this is a bit much now, just checked the flood line cos the river i live by is looking awfully high this morning but apparently is in no danger of flooding :D

was going to mop the kitchen floor but really can't see the point today:confused: teen has gone off out to buy a suit and hubby is at work so in effect i have the day to my self. have been to the gym for 2 hours this morning cardio, weights and swimming plus the obligetory hydro therepy so i am feeling relaxed :)
off to see the olds in a bit, going with my dad as other half is working.

then i am going to barricade my self in and refuse to leave for the rest of the day :D have a13 and half hour shift to morrow i need to prepare for :rolleyes:

meals today not quite 100 % but am at least admitting it, its because i am so tierd i really need to sort this out :eek:

will work out a plan this week and stick to it xxxxx

hope your all ok and not getting too wet xxxx

Hope you have a good afternoon :D

At least you know what you're doing with your meals and you can make a plan to rectify that :bighug:

Back