how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Afternoon Mandy......................feeling the need to spam your diary too......................wonder where that urge came from? :8855:

Hope your long shift goes OK xx

yeah, longggggggggg shift survived and actually quite enjoyed :D

meals not to bad :rolleyes: carb intensive but not too bad:) on a late tomorrow so planning to go to the gym in the morning. not really feeling the loss this week again but i know why and that helps. I am going on holiday next week so hopefully once i get back i will sort myself out.
strangley the holiday is unsettling me, i know the men folk are still a bit miffed about me going and it is a complete departure from my comfort zone :confused: I have had a couple of wobbles over the last few days, which irritate me cos it is just a holiday and i am being pathetic :sigh:eek:nly 4 days to go so so at least its only a short space of time

off to catch up with you all now xxxx

You're not pathetic - just nervous about something new and different. Perfectly normal. Do as Jackie said and listen to the chill pod x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! X

Lol your not being pathetic Mandy
Its totally rational to be a bit nervous about going on holiday without your men folk for the first time in years ...
Your obviously gonna be a bit worried about them coping etc not burning the house down in your absence etc :giggle:

Hi Mandy - hope you are Ok xx Not worrying is easier said than done, but you do deserve a break as you work hard and its for a short time so your men folk will be fine and will probably realise how much you do for them :)

morning all, busy busy day all round yesterday:D took holiday from group for this week and next week but weighed my self this morning showing a lb down :)

been to the gym this morning and walked the dog, had a lovely walk if not a bit energetic, normally i walk around the perimeter of the woods today i walked through it, ended up having to climb over trees and allsorts. quite enjoyed it xx

planning to sort out my packing today ready for the weekend, last shift tomorrow still very unsettled about it all but getting a little excited.
hubby has now decided we should go away together in july, lots of holiday plans this year !!!!!!

meals to day so far very good :D

B bacon egg mush tomatoes and sauteed potatoes

L cheese and ham toastie with salad (hexa, hexb and 6 syns)

T chjcken chowmein (7 syns)

S pear x2, muller yog, mango chunks

100% all day xxxxx

Hi Mandy, :woohoo: on your weight loss :) sounds like you have had a fab day :) I'm glad to hear that you are getting excited even if its just a little bit and fantastic to hear that you and OH are going away in July, do you know where you are going to go yet?

You will have a fab time :D :bighug: a much deserved break. The men will cope :giggle: they'll realise all that you do :D

Another holiday later in the year sounds like a fab idea. Hope you are not too nervous lovely lady :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps hope you have broadband while away :giggle: we need to know how you are :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and hope you have a great time..............looking forward to hearing about it when you return :)

Back