how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

ok all packed and ready to go :wavey:

think i have everything shoes, coat, scarf, gloves, umbrella :giggle:

have packed a few sw essentials, mugshots, scan bran and fat free yog. probably start the morning with fruit and yog definetly self catering holiday so that puts me in control :D

knowing me i will diet better away from home :confused: have packed the wii so can get in some exercise every day and will also probably take my self off for a walk every day. bit hard to plan properly as i still have no idea where i am going :rolleyes:

very snappy with hubby this evening he will probably be glad to see the back of me, i am wringing my hands and fidgeting it is really silly, we really need to learn to talk to each and he needs to show he loves me, cos at the moment i get the impression he couldn't care less

i won't be able to minimins while i am away no wifi :eek: and i don't have a smart phone, never really wanted one till today:cry: I will need hi lights from you all on my return :8855:

have a great week all xxx pretty sure i will miss you all :eek:

Have a lovely time and we're all here for you when you're back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely Mandy, bugger, didn't realise the holiday was this soon :d'oh: ...sorry I missed your going, but I'll be here when you get back, hoping you are having a fabulous time, can't wait for my holiday now .

Cya soon lovely and I am sure the lads will have managed without you and hubby was prolly sulking before you went, men have a habit of laying on the guilt trip don't they lol

:bighug: xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx :bighug: xxxxx :bighug: xxxxx

home :D get the rough bit out of the way, Diet what Diet :break_diet: oh well don't go on holiday often and real life is hear waiting for me so soup, low syns and enough water to drown me :D and any gain will be gone within no time :)

I have had a lovely week, with the parents on a bit of a trip down memory lane. stayed in a lovely barn annex in lincolnshire. (waved at you dawn on my way round pilgrim sq :D) weather not to bad, company good and really did nothing but relax xxxx

my batterries are fully charged and i feel relaxed and ready for any thing

i am off to attempt to catch up with you all while watching the final of bgt :D

Welcome Home :D You 'sound' so much better for your trip away from it all! xx

home :D get the rough bit out of the way, Diet what Diet :break_diet: oh well don't go on holiday often and real life is hear waiting for me so soup, low syns and enough water to drown me :D and any gain will be gone within no time :)

I have had a lovely week, with the parents on a bit of a trip down memory lane. stayed in a lovely barn annex in lincolnshire. (waved at you dawn on my way round pilgrim sq :D) weather not to bad, company good and really did nothing but relax xxxx

You should have called in for a cuppa..................kettle is always on :)

Really glad you had a good time and the diet will sort itself out :D

shenzi said:
Welcome Home :D You 'sound' so much better for your trip away from it all! xx

Totally agree - you sound great :)

Welcome back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

broadsbean said:

Brilliant that your batteries are recharged and that you had a lovely time
and welcome back to the real life Mandy ;)

Afternoon Mandy, hope you having a good day and that all is well in your world :):)

hmmmm i have made several posts in several diaries and they have all refused to post for some reason, sods law dictates that this ranty post will !!!!!!!!

hate it when that happens cos can never be bothered to rewrite it :eek:

so todays post highlights

food planned for week, shopping bought to support plan

have a cold that seems to have become a chest infection :cry:

hubby and son appear to have missed me and house resonably tidy on my return

time away seems to have done us all good

or words to that effect lets see if it will let me post :rolleyes:

Back