how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

broadsbean said:
no cos work got in the way 2 fab days and i have worked them :mad:

its just not right :giggle:

busy days as well ended up doing a 16 hour shift yesterday and a 13 hr one today have tomorrow off though to recover and catch up with you all, and maye watch a little olympics :D

Hope your enjoying your Saturday off Mandy x
I'm just watching the diving

I must admit that the Olympics has never interested me before, but for some reason this year is different and am thoroughly enjoying it all, even have in on in the foyer at work and we all pour out of our offices to watch the finals........ Brilliant :):) x x

morning all :D haven't forgotten minimins just been soooooooooooooo usy at work :confused:

have a bit of a cold that yesterday made me sleep all day, literally struggled to get my head off the pillow

anyhow i am finelly glad to report a 3 lb loss :stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

will update properly later off out to the parents in a bit xxxx

Woohoo well done Mandy :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have had an organised day today and made packed lunches for tomorrow, i have weetabix,blueberries and yog for my first break and a lovely chicken salad for my second break. hubby is going to make stuffed peppers for supper when i finish work:D

i have 2 one lt bottles of water to drink while i am at work :D

probably spend all day cross legged with no time to pee as usual but heyho

works out to one a one b and -5 syn , will build some syns in during the day

quite liking the new muller greek yogs the fat free ones, am i right in thinking they are 1/2 a syn ?

have the same plan for sat although supper will be a veggi curry or chilli something i can put in the slow cooker.

i then have a week off one 2 days holiday and one time oweing cos i am 15 hours up at the mo:eek: having said that staffing is so bad i think they are going to offer to pay me overtime if i go in and work them :D this is almost unheard of.
nice way of saving up for those crimbo markets :xmascheers:

feeling in the zone xxxxx

feeling a bit flat today after a run in with some relatives yesterday :cry: They quite frankly were very rude and insulting and while i can forgive them as they were hurting it does really knock your confidence.
this is a true test of how far i have come because after some initial panic attacks and beating myself up i have realised there opinion of me is worth less.
They have met me once in strained circumstances, I was trying to help they misinturrpretated that, it does not change me as a person, last week a family bought me orchids for being so kind to them.
I am going to focus on the good not the bad and leave that family behind.
stressing about the situation won't change it but it will harm the fragile confidence i have built up around me, i am not willing to allow that to happen.

I am on holiday this week so can chill out and focus on sw :p

sorry for the moody post writing it down always makes me rationalise it xxxx

hope everybody is watching the closing ceremony :D xxxxx

Glad you're ok x

Always remember how many nice families appreciated you and maybe didn't show it. This family really was a one off.

Ps loved the closing ceremony!!!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been reading bits of your diary for a while. Recently decided to stop lurking and start talking to people so hello. :p
Keep looking at the positive comments you get at work and let the bad ones go. It isn't personal, just keep reminding yourself of that.

broadsbean said:
feeling a bit flat today after a run in with some relatives yesterday :cry: They quite frankly were very rude and insulting and while i can forgive them as they were hurting it does really knock your confidence.
this is a true test of how far i have come because after some initial panic attacks and beating myself up i have realised there opinion of me is worth less.
They have met me once in strained circumstances, I was trying to help they misinturrpretated that, it does not change me as a person, last week a family bought me orchids for being so kind to them.
I am going to focus on the good not the bad and leave that family behind.
stressing about the situation won't change it but it will harm the fragile confidence i have built up around me, i am not willing to allow that to happen.

I am on holiday this week so can chill out and focus on sw :p

sorry for the moody post writing it down always makes me rationalise it xxxx

hope everybody is watching the closing ceremony :D xxxxx

Bloody people....think they have the right to abuse front line staff
Mandy....I get it too....I know how it feels
If I had a pound for every time I've been called an effing lesbian
just because I'm a female bus driver I'd be very rich indeed....Steve thinks
It's bloody hilarious lol

You have the right approach to one negative comment - bin it - you have soooooooo many positive comments and appreciative gestures/gifts to counter it with. :D

You know as we all do the you are WORTH IT. Are you pining for the olympics too. :D I sort of had grown used to having something sporty to watch each time I turned the telly on.

Hope you have a lovely few days off. :D

its wierd isn't it, i don't normally watch sport but am feeling sad there is none on :eek:

my home town thougth is starting to gear up for its challange cup final so still lots of hype here, my dad, brother and his family are among the mass exodus heading for wembly on the bank holiday weekend :rolleyes:

quite day today, went with my mum to put flowers on my nanas grave, she died when i was 16 and i still miss her :confused: sad this year because my grandad didn't seem to remember, he is 92 so of course it's not surprising.
They aren't really my grandparents by birth but my nana took my mum under her wing when she was a teenager, her natural mother died when she was 7 and the wonderful lady i knew as my nana wanted to be my grandmother.
I lived with my grandad for a few years just after my nana died and looked after him and the house before leaving to do my nurse training. I also looked after him until he went into a nursing home last year.

Not sure why i felt the urge to share that and its very complicated so i am not going to test anybody :giggle:

I have a rare day with hubby tomorrow, think we are planning to clean :rolleyes: exciting life i lead eh.

xxxxxx

Morning Mandy, so with you on missing the Olympics which is strange cos at the beginning I just wanted it all to be over and done with, but I actually really enjoyed it and think we, as a nation, did extremely well hosting it and our medal tally.

Enjoy your week off and your day with hubby tho not so sure bout the cleaning :8855:

Your grandparents sound like wonderful people so no surprise to hear you still miss your grandma :)

Back