how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

:bliss:I am a very happy mummy this morning teen has his A'level results and has A* A B and an AS level A*:bliss:

off to loughborough now to do an MEng in electrical electronic engineering :talk017:

don't know who is more excited lol xxxx

will catch up properly when i have finished hugging him :giggle:

gosh i have had a busy few days !!!!! teen was so convinced he had missed his offer for uni he didn't firm up his accommodation choices has hasn't been offered what he wanted:eek:
They have offered him 2 options a shared room self catering and a single catered room he doesn't want either so we are now looking at private halls, which bizarrly is a better cheaper option:rolleyes: just waiting for the paperwork now to check its viable.

Diet hasn't been so good with lots of carbs,, but still lost a lb last week i actually forgot to update that !!!!!!!!

hope everybody has had a good week end xxxxx

:bliss:I am a very happy mummy this morning teen has his A'level results and has A* A B and an AS level A*:bliss:

off to loughborough now to do an MEng in electrical electronic engineering :talk017:

don't know who is more excited lol xxxx

will catch up properly when i have finished hugging him :giggle:
Ab Fab news congratulate him from me. :D Hope you get the halls sorted out. And WTG you on the loss. :D

broadsbean said:
gosh i have had a busy few days !!!!! teen was so convinced he had missed his offer for uni he didn't firm up his accommodation choices has hasn't been offered what he wanted:eek:
They have offered him 2 options a shared room self catering and a single catered room he doesn't want either so we are now looking at private halls, which bizarrly is a better cheaper option:rolleyes: just waiting for the paperwork now to check its viable.

Diet hasn't been so good with lots of carbs,, but still lost a lb last week i actually forgot to update that !!!!!!!!

That's a shame your son didn't manage to sort out his accommodation in time, but these things have a way of working out and he may actually be better off in alternative accommodation :)

Congratulations on the lb down too xx

Well done on the loss :D

The accomodation officer should be able to sort something out fairly quickly as long as there's a room available, will keep everything crossed for the teen that there is :D

broadsbean said:

Well done on the 1lb off Mandy ....
Hope you manage to get some time for yourself
in all this rushing around ;)

Right accommodation sorted :D, private halls but much better than the offers he had from the uni. Moves in the last week in sept. Have walked miles today ikea, asda and dunulm mill duvet, covers, pillows, bed linen and several other items bought and his food box under way.
also had a interesting conversation with the electricity company cos they were planning on tripeling my SO :eek: they have assessed my usage from 3 estimated bills:eek: and have over estimated them by £280 :confused: need to start sending my meter readings to them .

have a gain this week but i know why, bad eating habits aside my l knee has swollen up really badly and quite obviously is full of fluid, think i have housemaids knee so i am not going to enter a weight this week and see how it goes this week

I need to get back some of my passion from last year, i am still going to the gym 3 times a week and i think that that is what is rescuing me :rolleyes:

I will do better this week :)

Yep, I agree with Jackie, have a read back through your diary. Someone quoted one of my earlier posts in my diary the other day (I think it was the day before I started on plan) and it's really, really helped :bighug:

Glad teen has got his accomodation sorted :D

Good news about the accommodation for your teen............aren't us mums useful when it come to sorting out the essentials like food and bedding ?????? :8855:

Sounds like without the fluid build up you would have had a loss so hold on to that.............you will do this Mandy xx

Back