how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

can i just say for any off you that live near wembly SORRY :wave_cry: :giggle:
our local rugby team are playing in the cup final and it would appear that half the town has gone to support them, having seen some of the photos they are all a bit hyper

can i just say for any off you that live near wembly SORRY :wave_cry: :giggle:
our local rugby team are playing in the cup final and it would appear that half the town has gone to support them, having seen some of the photos they are all a bit hyper

Lol thankfully
i am far enough away for it not to bother me
the same cannot be said for Twickers Rugby Ground

Well finally i have a bank holiday off and what does it do, RAIN !!!!!! :rolleyes:

actually it means i have had a lovely quite day with hubby, teen has worked and now gone to stay with his girlfriend :cool:

Been to visit the olds, walked the dog and vegged watching old films, so all in all a really nice day :D

made a nice beef stir fry for tea and yet again threw off my feelings of failure planned meals and at least started the week on a upbeat and positive note:rolleyes:

hopefully i can make it last this week !!!!!!!

so meal plan for tomorrow

B 2 slices ww, wm bread, boiled egg, banana

L salmon, toms, onions and cucumber

T chicken, green beans broccli and carrots and spicy wedges

S muller yog, grapes, baby bels packet of square crisps

hexa, hexb and 5 syns I am sure some more syns will arrive

strangly the drawing in nights make me more focused and less likely to rely on quick cheap junk food.

hope everybody has had a good week end xxxxx

bit quite at the mo, while being an interfering mother and sorting teen out for uni, 25 days to go :D

food has been good today and shopping done for the rest of the week meals planned, pack lunches sorted ( working all weekend ) and feeling confident :D

on a more sad note my parents cat has died which has really knocked my mum for six, she spent a lot of time alone before my dad retired and the cat has been her constant companion :cry:

I don't remember ever seeing her so upset, its like losing a family member, its so sad :cry:
my cat is almost 19 and i can't bear the thought of losing her xxx

anyhows off to bed, more shopping tomorrow :D:eek:

oh Mandy, I'm so sorry about your mum's cat :bighug:

sounds like you're doing really well with food at the moment :D

I know how your mum feels Mandy
I was devastated when I lost my Silver ( cat )
18 years he was FAMILY ..... He still is
I actually have his little casket on my bedside table
next to mum ...I bet she's giving him a right brushing
( lol he was a Persian ) up in heaven

broadsbean said:
i have accidently dyed my hair purple !!!!!!!!!! :eek:

the box said red but i am most definitly purple:giggle:
people keep saying wow what's with the purple hair !!!!!!!!!!

off to bed now as work again in the morning hope everybody is having a good weekend and doesn't have purple hair !!!!!!!

Lol love it ;)

Hello lovely, sorry I haven't been here but I am back now and raring to go, you sound really in the zone my lovely :woohoo:

Aww bless your Mum, can totally relate to how she feels about losing the cat, I had 2 cats Mogwi who was the Mum and Satan her Son.

Satan died on 29th December 2007 of cancer of the liver he was 15 years old, Mogwi died 30th April 2008 (Kirsty's birthday) of exactly the same thing and she was 17 years old, I lost both of them within 6 months we were devastated and like you're Mum they were my companions when Mal was out working and I was stuck in the house all day, swore I'd nver have another but now we have Missy and she is nearly 2 years old and a real mischievous little madam who thinks she is a dog I am sure lol..sending :bighug: to you your Mum xx

I dyed my hair Purple deliberately 2 years ago I used Schwartkopf Live XXL Cyber Purple and I liked it to start with but then like everything else with my hair got thoroughly bored with it, but my granddaughter Kelsi thought it was really cool and told all her friends her Nan had Purple hair and while we were away on holiday kept begging me to redye it Purple ...so we may well end up with Purple hair together ..just know it's cool to have Purple hair apparently lol

Hope you're having a great day lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Back