How do you make your shake?!!

xxAlliexx

I'd like to take a shake to work with me, but the only way I seem to be able to disolve it properly is with my hand blender. I won't take the blender to work, as I think swizzing away with that thing in the staff kitchen will draw unwanted attention to my new eating habbits!!

Can anyone recommend a more subtle (but successful) method of preparing shakes when you're out-and-about??

Thanks, Allie x

You can buy shakers online, I think they're often advertised as protein shake shakers.
They are a beaker with a lid (and something in the lid to stop lumps) so you can make your shake up and drink it from the beaker.

Or you could just use a measuring jug and a balloon whisk. It's what I do at home and my shakes are always lovely and lump free!

Thanks blue butterfly - I'll have a look on ebay x

Don't know if this is allowed or not - you will need to check - but tesco Ultraslim is available in a ready made up tetrapack shake. I know we are allowed to exchange the ultraslim bars for one meal a day - presume it must be the same for the shakes? Would be a lot easier and less messy!

I've got a protein shaker cup that I use, it has a little springy ball thing in it that gets rid of the lumps, was only a few quid online :) As far as I know the ultraslim shakes are a no-no, but not 100% sure...

I'll look at the ultraslime shakes, thanks for the tip. The only thing is I've got about 6 weeks worth of exante shakes to get through first, lol!

Marieb said:
Don't know if this is allowed or not - you will need to check - but tesco Ultraslim is available in a ready made up tetrapack shake. I know we are allowed to exchange the ultraslim bars for one meal a day - presume it must be the same for the shakes? Would be a lot easier and less messy!

No sorry the shakes you get in Tesco etc are NOT a suitable swap. They have sugars etc and not only will kick you out of ketosis but they don't have nearly enough of the nutrients. Don't be tempted to use them as a replacement for Exante TS

Back