How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
might give the soups a go next month, e mailed exante and they're sending me a free porridge to try so might ask next tome for the soups lol.

I whacked my soup in the blender on top of boiling hot water and blitzed it. Was lovely xxx

Hi, does anyone know if you are able to add things like flavour essences like you put in cakes/baking etc? I tried it, vanilla extract with a little granulated sweetner and camp coffee with my vanilla shake, scrummy it was too!

I love this post, it has given me so many ideas. Are you allowed to use spices, and herbs at you own will? Are they something that are allowed as an extra on Exante?

Shakes - struggle

Hi everyone,
Any good tips on how to spruce up the shakes? Ive added coffee to a vanilla one on Monday, had it hot, and it was really lovely. Anything to be done with the other flavours? really need to get some variety on this to keep me going:)

Make the chocolate hot mixed with a peppermint tea. Tastes like hot mint choc drink.

Mix any of shakes in blender with ice to make a mcdonalds milk shake type drink :) add sweeteners

I use the strawberry shakes, if you make them with really cold water, add ice and a few sweeteners they are actually lovely now, made such a difference x

I have a kitchenaid blender, with an ice crushing speed. Lots of crushed ice, a splash of water with some splenda tabs dissolved in it, and a sachet. Then turn it up to high speed and wait for it to come together - makes a bowl of soft serve ice cream you can eat with a spoon.

Had my first vegetable soup today with some salt, pepper and a handful of cucumber chunks to make it feel a bit more substantial - it was nice!

Tryed the banana shake made into custard was AMAZING!

I hate mushrooms - I think it's actually the only food I won't eat - but was brave and had mushroom soup for tea. It was ok! It didn't taste like mushrooms! Tasted a bit like the veg soup but grey :p
I decided to make it taste nice by adding salt and pepper and some mild curry powder, and a dash of soy sauce.

i measure the water out, i do it in a glass that i know it fills, put it in measuring jug, pour the powder in and then mix with a whisk, for a couple of minutes and then pour back into glass and drink as fast as possible lol

There's a pinned post in the main exante forum all about it :) lots of ideas about blending with ice and different spices etc.

I am usually in a rush so empty half a pack into a mug, add a bit of cold water and stir into a paste, then gradually add more water. If it's lumpy, leaving it a minute or so and then stirring again usually works. I drink half a pack at a time as otherwise they are too thick in a normal mug.

I find the amount of variety I have keeps me amused anyway, and I like the products as they are (I add a little salt sometimes) but once I have been on it a few more months I might feel differently and want to start experimenting.

ooh having ice and stuff may be worth doing i will have to look for that post to come up with ideas

Back