How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
Finding all te packs a bit hard to get down at times.... Shakes easier when blitzed in blender with ice and taken through straw.... Still trying to master te soups vegetable made me feel instantly ill but am sure will get back on it having done ll for months a few years ago think its mores flash back then actual dislike

I popped into Asda to pick up some bits and bobs this morning before starting again, looking for garlic salt I choose a garlic pepper instead. Worked a treat in my mushroom soup.

How did you make it into custard?

Does anyone have any suggestions for travel (airports, vacations etc) as I can't seem to eat the bars or soups, I need ideas on how to manage with shakes as I must travel a fair bit. Also thinking I can't check into an airplane with liquid. Maybe shake one up on board? Doesn't sound so great.

When I was on LL I found the soups hard to stomach but then I started mixing a tsp of veg bouillon in with them and it made them so much more palatable. Haven't tried Exante soups yet but I'll be doing the same... Also try it with a splash of Tabasco and white pepper!

I've been having the shakes heated up in the microwave but I'm a bit concerned that this might effect the vitamins :-/

Does anyone have any further information about the effects of microwaving the shakes?

A

Only day one for me so I've only had the maple syrup pancakes as yet which were really nice :) I'm loving all the alternative suggestions tho - thanks:)

When I was doing LLL I was advised to make my shakes up from fresh every day. I don't have a blender at work and a fork just does not cut it as a whisk! Do any of you pre prepare your shakes and take them with you? They don't lose their nutrients in a few hours??? Thinking of mixing them with Ice and blitzing them!

I put the water in a blender, start it running and then pour the powder through the hole in the lid. It stops it all getting clogged up at the bottom or the sides.
I'm travelling in two weeks so I'm taking the exante mixer flask thing and getting water from duty free when I am air side. Will look a wally making my shake on the plane but I don't care. I will also be crocheting so hopefully people will just think I'm strange and not try to talk to me! Nothing worse than sitting next to a random chatty Kathy on a long flight!

Back