How do you make yourself feel better when ill and wanting to veg out with biscuits!

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I have not given in but I haven't been feeling very well since the weekends and all I want is to lie in bed, wrapped up with lots of cups of tea, loads of chocolate and biscuits ...

How do you cope with being under the weather and staying on plan? :eek:

Green days are my saviour when i'm ill. Always seem to have a bigger appetite when feeling under the weather for some reason. Lots of carbs like sw chips and syn free dip, baked beans, super noodles etc! Proper comfort food.

Hope you feel better soon xx

miss_emmajane said:
I have not given in but I haven't been feeling very well since the weekends and all I want is to lie in bed, wrapped up with lots of cups of tea, loads of chocolate and biscuits ...

How do you cope with being under the weather and staying on plan? :eek:

I was really poorly 2 weeks ago and was off work all week, it was the hardest thing ever when the fridge and the Christmas chocolates are close by! I agree that super noodles work wonders along with hot water and lemon and a nice hot chocolate to snuggle up with :) if chocolate is desperately calling you I'd have a bag of maltesers or a kit kat, fix every time!

Or how about a nice big jacket spud with cheese and beans!

Hope your feeling better soon hun

X x

I would go with the comfort food too! You can have a nice hot chocolate (options) that might hit the spot!

When I'm ill the last thing I want to do is eat. Home-made soup is my food of choice.

I look at my stats - it is a good a tonic as anything and keeps me going;)

Back