how do you plan to lose your baby weight?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im hoping to lose one stone giving birth, one stone breastfeeding for eight weeks, and then I think Ill do a VLCD till I get to goal, Im totally sick of being overweight. I just dont know if a VLCD is realistic with three small children.:family2:

I tried this last september but couldn't focus as new baby was very demanding during the night/kids during the day and I neded fuel to keep me going, ended up waiting until 14 wks when finally I could get a full night's sleep and become more focused, ended up loodsing 2 stone in 4 weeks on CD-sole source, now trying for the next baby!

I am taking a month off after birth, going back on SW a
and breast feeding until baby decides enough is enough. Whether I follow this plan is another kettle of fish mind, just play it by ear and see what happens.

I am just going to try my best, and hope for the best! haha!

Planning on SlimFast pretty soon after bubs is born, (all being well), then WW after about 8 weeks xx

Actually i think I'll do ww from about 5 weeks and if it's going well stick with it! And then I'll breastfeed for a bit longer (mainly for the extra points ha ha ;)

you get exta a's and b's breastfeeding and apprently lose baby weight faster- every silver lining :)

and I finally packed my hospital bag, eek seems so far away or I am being totally naive.

did you know you burn 7000 cals just by giving birth (something good after the pain you go through)

Karra - not long now, eek, how exciting :)

I'm not surprised it's like running a bloody marathon. I'll be an elective section this time does that qualify ;)

I havent even thought about a hospital bah yet, I'll pack mine at about 32 weeks :) I'm going shopping in sept to buy some new babygros etc. Even though I don't need them

Have fun - there has to be some perks to pregnancy, although don't buy too much as babay grows out of stuff dead fast. I spend stuff on the baby like a casting kit to mould like little Charle's feet and hands, lus a keepsafe box for curl, tooth and name tag alongside a memory book. All great fun buying and ooooing and rring about :)

Also a tip brought a birthing ball just so the weeks before hand each evening spend 20 mins rotating so the baby gets used to it and more likely at birth to correctly come out the right way and be less hassle. Make sure you back a packet of luacade tabs and don't forget to massage the perinal area each night with vitamin E to sto the risk of tears and help strength the muscle area for the baby to ocme through (all good tips I found out last week via my antenaal clinic).

Also if your thinking of hiring a tens machine I have used this website TENS machine for Less Pain in Labour & Pregnancy. Neurotrac from Birth-ease. - cost £19.99 which is the cheapest place I have found and you can have it for 7weeks (they disatch at 36wks) and it also includes the pads to attach to the machine, where some places charge you additional for that service as well.

Good advice there bunnylovesalan thanks

Back