How do you plan to maintain?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ~missy-moo~, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

I've spent so much time focusing on my diet, I've now decided I need to think about how I'm going to maintain after I come off it so that I'm better prepared. When I put my mind to it I can really lose weight. Have done it before. Where I fall foul is in keeping it off and to me that is the harder part.

Thought it might be an idea for a thread to throw around ideas and tips about keeping it off.

I am planning to go a little below my ideal and then put a ceiling on my weight, which once I reach, I go back on a diet to lose a few pounds. So for instance If I decide that 10 1/2 st is my ideal, then I'll drop a bit below that but if I were to ever go above it to a say to 10stone 8, then I'd be straight back on a diet.

I think I may use Slimming worlds plan to help me make sensible choices and to train me to eat a healthy and moderate diet.

Of course these are good intentions.......

Has anyone else got a plan and is anyone else nervous about leaving the security of LT and trusting yourself to make the right choices?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

My plan is very similar to yours. I am giving myself a weight limit and if I touch it I will be very strict with myself. I just really hope I don't fall back into my old bad habits. Also think slimming world way is for me too. I lost over 2 stone on it the other year and enjoyed the plan too.

Bit scary thinking about being at target even though I have a very long way to go. I just don't want to undo all the hard work I've put into this so far. I am determined to keep off the weight and hopefully follow the maintenance plan. Can't wait to be at target too.
  4. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I think aslong as you eat healthy and exercise theres no reason why you would put weight back on!

Everyones weight fluctuates so i wouldnt be too harsh on your ideal weights as one day you might weigh 10.7 and another 10.9 - start obsessing over that really isnt a good idea! :)

But good luck with however you decide to maintain x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.