How do you prefer to prepare your shakes? (TFR)

hey i don like to eat early on so i make my vanilla about lunch time, blended with cold water, ice, 2 sweetners and coffee yum

my choc the same as above yum or recently discovered is making a cold rasberry LEAF tea, letting it go cold and blending with sweetner choc and ice, rasberry choc is heaven

my strawberry just blended with ice and sweetners sometimes blended with the rasp tea to make it even nicer

my soup red hot blended with a sprinkle of pepper is my bedtime treat

Ooh good luck Chiku! Get posting it will get you through your first week. Chat soon. :)
the Dr gave me the okay to start and then went straight to the Pharmacist who did the med checks, form, and measurements. Was slightly surprised that i'd put on a stone and half since my last diet (ebay shop weight loss pills) and my current weight is 17 stone exactly. But hey its here and I've got my Goodie Bag, mint strips and a shaker and my blender ready with guns blazing for tomorrow morning to come :)

the Dr gave me the okay to start and then went straight to the Pharmacist who did the med checks, form, and measurements. Was slightly surprised that i'd put on a stone and half since my last diet (ebay shop weight loss pills) and my current weight is 17 stone exactly. But hey its here and I've got my Goodie Bag, mint strips and a shaker and my blender ready with guns blazing for tomorrow morning to come :)

Good Luck Chiku hope your first week goes well xx

if I could have them intravaenously and not taste them I would ;)
in the meantime, I have either boring old style, or made wiht hot water, keep meaning to make the mint tea but never get around to it, and sometimes add a tea spoon of cinnamon to the choc, or a tea spoon of coco powder to the choc to make it taste more choccy, and have added it to strawberry shake too, works well, but it is 'off the plan' as coco is not allowed, but I figure 1g of carbs to keep me on the diet is better than coming off it.

this is my 2nd LT time, and I hate it, I vowed to never do it again last time, then to got complacent and ate too much of the wrong things, and whala! here comes fatty.

I am hoping to come off it soon, well as soon as my wedding dress comes in and I have my final fitting.

I love the weight loss and looking better, but I really hate this process of dieting.

if this is your first time on LT, please please please learn from my bad, and keep the weight off, doing this again a second time, is just plain old misrible and hard.

xx

Back