How do you prepare?

spriggit82

Hiya, I was just wondering how everyone prepared when they started this diet. Been told do low carb before and I've also been told to eat normally or have a carb binge!! What would you guys recommend?? :) x

hmm i think the day before i started i went to chiquito and had a massive burger :) i was prepared for 2 days of carb withdrawals, doing some exercise on those 2 days helped use up my carb stores faster also to get me in ketosis. By day 3 all my cravings/thoughts of food were gone *poof*, since then i haven't really thought about food (day 17)

Ha ha I was on holiday so anything went, defiantly no prep. I've heard low carb is best though as the sudden carb withdrawal made me feel rather bad!

I prepared by eating everything that wasn't nailed down in my house. :wave_cry:

I think with any diet just get in there and get through the first few days.
Get your head in the right place.

Having a big blow out before starting will definitely make it harder, it expands the stomach and then you might feel even more hungry the first few days on Exante. Having said that, I think it's quite a human reaction to have that famous last meal or last day "clearing out" all the foods you will do without for a while, I definitely know that from experience ;);)

I ate exactly what i wanted the day before i started (yesterday!) possibly not the most sensible decision but then me and sensible food decisions don't exactly go hand in hand. Feeling peckish but just ignoring it...and also cold and need a nap! Thank god im on school hols!!!

My advice...go for it if you want a blow out! xxx

Back