How do you select a CDC? Tips for a newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Orange Plum, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi
    Firstly can I say what an inspiration you are all - I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and you have all really inspired me to do Cambridge.

I have the names of 3 CDCs and I was wondering if you could give me any tips on what to ask them to help me to decide which one to use. So far I have thought about costs and how they do their visits - what time etc.

Any other tips would be gratefully received. I will be starting in 2 weeks time as we have a mini holiday next week. Is it worth trying to cut down on anything the week before - any other tips to make the first week as painless (???) as possible.

Look forward to losing weight with you all

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    speak to all 3 and find out which one you click best with

try and cut down on your carbs and up your water intake the week before

hope you have a nice holiday and welcome to minimins and the cambridge diet :)

4. Slimpossible

Slimpossible Is posting like mad!

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am not sure if I am qualified to answer as I have just met my CDC today.

I think it's really difficult and sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling and who you think will inspire you.

At the moment I am a little unsure about my CDC some things don't sit well with me although she sounded lovely on the phone, sometimes you need to meet someone to judge.

Remember you are the client and you make the decisions!

They say you should cut down on carbs and fat prior to starting and also reduce your intake of food generally and up your intake of water.

Good Luck!! :)

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hiya

As Claire said, I would give them all a call and see how you connect with. Cutting down on carbs and increasing your water intake the week before eases the transition into ketosis. Most importantly good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.