How do you select a CDC? Tips for a newbie

Orange Plum

Hi
Firstly can I say what an inspiration you are all - I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks and you have all really inspired me to do Cambridge.

I have the names of 3 CDCs and I was wondering if you could give me any tips on what to ask them to help me to decide which one to use. So far I have thought about costs and how they do their visits - what time etc.

Any other tips would be gratefully received. I will be starting in 2 weeks time as we have a mini holiday next week. Is it worth trying to cut down on anything the week before - any other tips to make the first week as painless (???) as possible.

Look forward to losing weight with you all

xx

speak to all 3 and find out which one you click best with

try and cut down on your carbs and up your water intake the week before

hope you have a nice holiday and welcome to minimins and the cambridge diet :)

I am not sure if I am qualified to answer as I have just met my CDC today.

I think it's really difficult and sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling and who you think will inspire you.

At the moment I am a little unsure about my CDC some things don't sit well with me although she sounded lovely on the phone, sometimes you need to meet someone to judge.

Remember you are the client and you make the decisions!

They say you should cut down on carbs and fat prior to starting and also reduce your intake of food generally and up your intake of water.

Good Luck!! :)

Hiya

As Claire said, I would give them all a call and see how you connect with. Cutting down on carbs and increasing your water intake the week before eases the transition into ketosis. Most importantly good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gxx

Back