How do you spread out your points?

~Lucky~

I've just got back from my first meeting with all the new ProPoints goodies and since the whole WW way is alien to me I'm trying to really plan out my meals.

How do people tend to proportion out their points? I've got 29 so does 8 points per meal and 5 for snacks sound about right? I know that points have only just changed but that would equate to 25-30% of points being used on each meal (and whatever's left on snacks)

Anyone have any tips on what works best?

Erm tbh hun i think it's just whatever you prefer to do with your meals in terms of points, some feel that they would rather have a larger breakfast and a smaller lunch as it fills them up more, however others don't like having breakfast so have something light then a bigger lunch and dinner etc! it whatever fits in with your lifestyle and preferences i feel.

In the Bella mag this week it did give you a plan, breakfast 5 propoints, lunch 8 propoints and dinner 11 propoints and then it stated that you had to use 5 propoints a day on making sure you got calcium, and so they said for 5 propoints you could have a pint of milk (think this was skimmed) or! you could have half a pint of milk and a small (125g) low fat yog for 5 points

but again its up to you and whats best for you xxx

I usually save most for my dinner in evening and allow for a small chocolate fix too, I don't have a large breakfast either just a piece of fruit. Everyone is different and am sure will take a couple of days to work out what will work for you.

Back