How do you store/organise your packs

RebekahR

Gold Member
Now this may just be me and my OCD..lol:p

Do you keep your packs in their box or in a special place??

Also do you arrange them all each week or just dip in and choose what you fancy each day???

Mine are at the moment just in the box...but this is already annoying me!!

(any other organisers LOL)

:)

R xx

i have a large tupperware lunch box that mine are stored in standing up so i can flick through....

(im a girl who has everything in labelled jars in my cupboards haha)

I too have a touch of OCD ;)
I have 2 deeps draws in my dresser unit in kitchen, one for hubbies and one for mine. We both shared drawers but as we are now on wk 5 and tastebuds differ etc we opted for his and hers drawers lol
That way I get all my fav flovours and he can't nab ( shhhhh cause if I run out and haven't topped the drawer up from the remaining box stored upstairs I borrow his haha )
I do like to be organised - they are also split into shakes, bars, porridge and meals ( and in flavour order mmmmmm do I have problems :) )
x

I have a number of Karen Millen bags in my kitchen which I fill with one type of pack each. The bars are all in one bad but they all have their own position and orientation (and you thought you had OCD!). When I was on 4 packs a day I would also sort out the packs for the next two weeks and work my way through them. When I moved to 3 packs plus a protein meal I found I kept swapping the planned packs for different ones so I gave up on that.

Just before i started, the council dropped off a square counter top storage bin for food waste and a larger one to empty it into.
I keep meal packs in the small and shakes and bars in the large and they both fit in a cupboard....
No food waste though just paper for recycling lol

I like this thread! Mine organised in meals, shakes, bars etc separately so that I can have what I may fancy. I find that Slim & Save allows this, but with CD I ended up sticking to cranberry bar, oriential chill and porrige and I hence I switched to S&S. I have to say they do take up a lot of room and mine are in their own plastic container the right way up. The information and how to make them up sheet I have on the side on my fridge so I can see at a glance how much water I need or time I need to cook them for. Do you think I have OCD?!! :)

i think we are all fabulous women with too much spare time lol

teehee... I shall fully embrace organising my packs now LOL

Ace ideas guys :)

Choc Truffla bars.jpgS&S shakes and soup.jpgS&S Meals.jpg

Bars in the biscuit tin. Shakes/Soup in the Bread tin which lives in a cupboard, and meals in a cupboard :)

You guys make me feel really disorganized! Mine are in there original box, plopped in the cupboard, and everyday I have a 'luckydip' :D

Around halfway through the box I do kinda have a stocktake.... like to see what i have and if theres any i need to use up more... but thats about it!

Mine are in an original box in 'meals, shakes,bars' bags.... But then on a Sunday.... I religiously get out and put in order for the week..... breakfast...dinner....tea.... in an ice cream tub (oooh the irony) on top of my fridge....

I do it then i can keep track of what i need and i dont run out of everything....

Yes.... I am a loser..... LOVE sorting my packs out on a Sunday!!!

Very OCD..... but in my line of work its a good thing!! Lol...

X

I ordered 5 weeks worth so have the box upstairs in the spare room. Every 4 days I pick out 4 days worth of packs then bring them downstairs and store in kitchen cupboard. We have a tiny kitchen and are really limited on cupboard space so only have room for about 16 packs at a time

Oatmeal deezer, I tried this today and found it strange to say the least! Maybe it neede more water! Main thing I do is keep the bars in the fridge so they're nice and hard!

God im so disorganized lol, i just have them in the box, with a rubber band around three at a time and i write "day 5" on them etc lol i get very funny about swapping them around tho once ive got shakes for one day i wont swap flavours, i may be a tad OCD with that lol

Love this thread, the ocd'ness makes me feel at home!

Ps my friends nickname me Monica from friends!

8 lost : 59 to goal

Well I'm gonna be a rebel and break the trend here- mine live in their original box which is in my wardrobe and I just dive in and have a good old rummage until I find what I fancy :)

phoenixx said:
You guys make me feel really disorganized! Mine are in there original box, plopped in the cupboard, and everyday I have a 'luckydip' :D

Around halfway through the box I do kinda have a stocktake.... like to see what i have and if theres any i need to use up more... but thats about it!

Just saw this...im in your gang phoenixx! :)

Back