How do you store/organise your packs

Dee I love your signature !

words-of-diet-inspiration.jpg

Aha, I looked at my box on the kitchen side in dismay as stuff is piled on top of the box again! I ripped the side off and have been randomly putting my hand in and pulling any old packet out. Fed up of that now too. What's more annoying is the packets are plain that you cant really see what they are straight away. I'm going to use a marker and write in the same corner of every packet a code for what each one is.

To help me feel slightly normal my bars are in the biscuit jar, soups and meals are in the tinned cupboard and the shakes are in the bread cupboard :)
When I'm reaching for my daughter spaghetti my food is sat alongside hahaha.

X

My first order arrived today- the men's month - am starting next week and knew I'd seen a thread about organising somewhere lol!

Some good ideas here but what I though was interesting is it's a relatively small box for one months food! On the other hand think how little washing up there will be and how little space I will need in the kitchen for the next couple of months plus the time saved going to the supermarket! :)

My first order arrived today- the men's month - am starting next week and knew I'd seen a thread about organising somewhere lol!

Some good ideas here but what I though was interesting is it's a relatively small box for one months food! On the other hand think how little washing up there will be and how little space I will need in the kitchen for the next couple of months plus the time saved going to the supermarket! :)

My men's 5 a day month arrived today too (just had the samples till now) - & I have organization envy for lots of people here. Our kitchen is too small still! Plenty of room in the fridge but not sure that would work so well for my packs (!)

So mine is a bit haphazard all the same packs elastic banded together then breakfasty shake flavours in a corner unit, lunch soup packs in a box on work surface, meal packs in the cupboard along a shelf, treat shakes in another box next to my neglected baking equipment :( & bars safely in a tin!

Good luck!!! : ) X

& husband is definitely doing all the food shopping now on - muhaha.

Oh got my packs yesterday and like the idea of keeping my bars in a biscuit time it will make them seem like a guilty little pleasure with a cup of tea

Aww thanks hun.... keep on here!!! The girls will keep you going!!!

I couldnt have done this journey without the people on here!!!

X

i just bought one of these
208-7294_PI_TPS741347
doesnt match my kitchen but for £6:50 in tesco i dont care lol just wish i bought a few more now as their out of stock :cry:the top 2 draws are for the hubby and kids and the bottom 2 are mine all mine lol

I have a cardboard box that fits perfectly on a storage shelf in my utility area. I covered the box with black and white checked contact paper.

I set it up when I did Lighter Life in 2008. I was very OCD when on Foundation. I would bring my stash home a divide it up into 7 plastic baggies, then put them in Day order.

Now I just have packs organized by shakes, soups, savory meals and bars.

Back