How do you use your weeklies?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hi all! i'm a sw defector.. i started ww saturday after a week of full on off (any) plan yummy badness. . anyways. im enjoying the WW plan loads more than i expected.. but im worrying myself SILLY over weekly point allowance. So far ive used my dailies, two days i've been a couple of points short, but two days i had a donut that took 4 points of my weeklies, and today i had a cookie that took another 5 or so. . the pp seems ok, but i'm REALLY struggling to understand how this could possibly work if i'm eating a donut and cookies! ... I use my pp for meals and incorporate my left over (usually about 3-4pp) for treats, little ww cake slices etc. .. and i feel like weeklies are my 'safety net' ...

im only on day four, but i'm a real panic tonight, working myself up something silly. what if i've made a mistake joining online and going solo at home? how can i possibly loose weight this way? what if i get a really pathetic weightloss, if at all?

I use mine completely on treats x

My leader says WW wouldn't give you them if they weren't there to be used so she would like us to use them all.

I never do though.. like you, I have the fear.

We have a good few gold members in our class and they say to use all the weeklies too. We can eat all the points and still lose weight.

I guess i need to start as i mean to go on? .. i think if i were using my weeklies on proper food instead of treats i'd be less scared? but i'd love to think i can eat these things and still loose well? because if thats a case, ww is something i could see myself doing long term. atm im committed for three months, ive been a sw member for three years so this is a massive step for me!.. though im not comparing it like i though i would.. i feel like it's whole new plan x

When I use my weeklies I use them on treats. I've started using a few every day rather than use them all in one go. I used to use them at the weekend but felt very guilty about that. I guess it's up to you. Whatever will work best for you :)

I've used them in a variety of ways - all in one go, on extra daily food, takeaways etc. I've always lost weight (apart from this week, I was verrry naughty - Shh!)

I use some every week. At least 15-20 of them. And they go against all sorts.. night out, extra nibbles on an evening, even when I want a point my ketchup in a fish finger sarnie lol. I used to be a SW fan but I'm definitely loving this relaxed approach and I've lost 6st so far. Don't be afraid! Some ppl do notice a slower loss if they use all of them so its about listening to your body. I know I can't eat loads of bread so I wouldn't use my weeklys for it lol!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I use all 49 of mine every week I do simply filling so some go on butter ect the rest on treats, I try to spread them out evenly. The way I see it is I have lots to loose so will use weeklies at first then as my weight goes down so will the amount of weeklies I use, I don't want to end up stuck at a certain weight and not be able to loose so I'm hoping doing it this way will prevent that!

hi all! i'm a sw defector.. i started ww saturday after a week of full on off (any) plan yummy badness. . anyways. im enjoying the WW plan loads more than i expected.. but im worrying myself SILLY over weekly point allowance. So far ive used my dailies, two days i've been a couple of points short, but two days i had a donut that took 4 points of my weeklies, and today i had a cookie that took another 5 or so. . the pp seems ok, but i'm REALLY struggling to understand how this could possibly work if i'm eating a donut and cookies! ... I use my pp for meals and incorporate my left over (usually about 3-4pp) for treats, little ww cake slices etc. .. and i feel like weeklies are my 'safety net' ...

im only on day four, but i'm a real panic tonight, working myself up something silly. what if i've made a mistake joining online and going solo at home? how can i possibly loose weight this way? what if i get a really pathetic weightloss, if at all?
Well obviously I am a newbie to but I reckon use them if we have been told we can and if theres a problem with weightloss then look at it again and maybe reduce them?
Did you use your syns on sw? and that would have been on top of all the free foods? I did and ate loads and loads and did lose so hopefully if we trust this plan it will work for us too :)

I'm also a bit worried this is my first week and I feel like the daily points gives me too much food never mind the weeklies I have made myself have all my dailies but am scared I won't see the result on Saturday at my first weight in

I weigh on Saturdays but will be weighing tomorrow (friday) morning as i can't saturday, so i'm OOOBER nervous today!!! i've used 20 of my weeklies so far and plan to use rest of them, or most of tomorrow night. Hope it works for me!!

Well i used most of my weeklies this week and lost a pound, i'm not going to say "just a pound" as its still pretty good but i'd have loved a bit more to get me below 12st but there's always next week isn't there!

Back