How do you work out your Club 10

JoJo69

Hi just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.
How do you work out your Club 10?

I had a start weight of 14stone 5.5lbs and am now down to 13stone 10.5lbs :)

Presumably you are only elligable to get one Club 10, unless you reset your goal?

Off the top of my head I think you need 20lbs or something for your 10%, maths isn't my strong point though! You get 1 club 10, first 10% of your start weight gone.:)

they work 10% body weight...

they do it from lb's ...

so if you start at 180lb you get to club 10 when you lose 18lb's

Exactly as Becca Wecca says.
In your case, I think that you will need to lose 20.15lbs (from start point) and yes, you can only get it once.
Hope this helps.

Could someone pleas help with mine, I'm having issues lol, I'm started at 142lbs do you know what my club 10 would be in stones?x

Could someone pleas help with mine, I'm having issues lol, I'm started at 142lbs do you know what my club 10 would be in stones?x

You've started at 10 stone 2lb. You have to lose 1 stone (14 lb), which would take you to 9 stone 2 lbX

Last edited:
Am I right in working mine out? I started at 251lbs, so would have hit my Club 10 at 16 stone 1lb? (Not sure as I started from home, and lost a fair bit before joining a group. Feels odd working towards my Club 10 (and half stone, stone etc), when I know I actually passed them a couple of stone ago! lol

Thanks x

Back