How does everyone count their water intake?

Phoenix101

I drink about a litre in the morning before I leave home for work and carry a litre bottle with me. I drink a litre when I get home and over the course of the evening will sip on the last litre slowly. What does everyone else do to get their water intake fitted in?

I fill up 2 1.5 litre bottles and just keep drinking them through the day making sure I've drunk at least those 2 before the end of the day.

I fill a 2ltr bottle drink it through the day and refill when empty :)

One of the things I'm not looking forward to is drinking all that water to be honest :confused:. I used to try and drink 2 litres a day when doing low carb but I would always get a massive thumping headache, like my head was going to explode. I always made sure I spread it out throughout the day too as I know drinking big amounts of water in a short period of time can be dangerous. I found that 1 - 1.5 litres a day was the max I could have without having a headache.

Obviously the shakes need to be mixed with water, so I was just wondering if the water that goes in the shakes goes towards your daily water intake? Or doesn't it count?

Luv2BSlim I wondered that too - I mix the shakes with much more water than Exante recommends as I split them into 2 shakes with about 400mls each, so I figure the extra litre or so I put in them every day counts towards it. Must admit that as I've got used to the diet and I'm not so thirsty all the time my water consumption has dropped loads, doesn't seem to have affected me though. Will try harder!

I use a 0.5 litre bottle and drink one on the way to work, fill up twice at work and maybe fill up twice when i get home. I have about 5 coffees a day that i don't count and I always have 50ml extra in a shake.

tenney 75 said:
I drink 3 litres from 7.00 am to 12.00 and then another 1and a half in a'noon and then litre in evening x

My gosh.. Do u consume 5.5 litres everyday? U must b constantly peeing? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back