how does the slimming world diet work now?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was just woundering how this worked, i have done ww many times and got to goal on it and put bk on now on cd,was just woundering how this worked as really wanna loose anothes 8lb-12lb

HIya again....lol
When did you come off CD or are you still on it?
You must bear in mind you may have a gain with SW if you are trying to maintain straight from SS or 790 etc.

But the diet is as follows

Free foods GREEN AND RED DAYS
Green, is your pots, pasta ,beans and veg etc
Red is your meats and certain veg.
HE's a&b

A's are your milk and cheese
B's are your cereals, breads, pasta/meat depending which diet your following, and cripsbreads etc

syns 5-15 a day for your treats.........or you can flexisyn which means you can save 5 syns from for example 2 days and use them up on a night out/meal to cover that extra treat.

oooo I loves it

sw

Hi Gemma this is a great diet. If you join proper and go to the class I find it really helpfull, I have done ww and cd but find this the best. I have only been on this for about 6 weeks but i really enjoy having normal food, plus the magazines are great you get some good recipes in them. You honestly are not deprived in any way. What diet do you know where you can have 15 sins a day! I have a curly wurly almost every night or a 4 finger kit kat.:D:D.
Good luck hun x

How much would you say you have lost in 6 weeks,as i am really puzzled how you can have kit kat each nite?
Please advise
thanks

Gemma you're allowed 5-15 syns every day, you're free to "spend" these on whatever you like - you might prefer a glass of wine or a curry with popadoms to chocolate, the great thing is its so flexible :)

Gemma, go on to the website and download the free weekly plan. Try it for a week and see how you get on.

It really does work and the only way to prove it to you is for you to try it. In relation to "syns"... I lost 3 stone in 4 months a couple of years ago on slimming world.. (and I had a chinese takeaway every weekend!!).

I second that i have a chinese every friday....last night i had a veg chop suey and boiled rice and it was heaven....i know chicken chow mein is also good too i think 7syns on a green.
But in all seriousness i would get a SW book or join the SW club just until you find your feet.
This diet is easy, i went to harvester the other night and i was gobsmacked on how much i could eat on the menu that was either free or low in syns. Example for you...i had a rib eye steak with New potatoes that i counted as my Healthy extra, with peas and salad.
Ruthy xxx

Hi Gemma thought as your post was relavent to me too I would say Hi I am on CD too and have done SW in the past I love this eating plan, I have about another 10lb to loose and want to swap onto SW I am working up the plans with CD at the moment to get my body used to food again. I am a bit scared of the initial weight gain I know will happen when changing onto SW but I would love to think I could swap over and loose my 10lb over the first say 8-12 weeks of SW let me know how you go luv Alli xxxxx

I second that i have a chinese every friday....last night i had a veg chop suey and boiled rice and it was heaven....i know chicken chow mein is also good too i think 7syns on a green.

Ruthy that is awesome! I thought I had to give up chinese for the time being, I had no idea! thanks for that chick!!

x

I have a chinese (take away) after weigh in and still lose weight - its good that you can still enjoy food you lurve and lose weight. It just proves that SW doesn't ruin your life! XXX

No worriez steph!
I could never give my chinese up, i usually had the veg chop suey or chow mein but i always had egg fried rice with it, so i swapped it for boiled. Its just finding the healthier option really in everything.
Still say Harvester is the best for the diet at the moment esp if your on a red day.
Ruthy xxx

Back