How far apart do you have your meals?

colleenfrompa

Hi all, I was wondering how far apart do you have your meals throughout the day. Do you usually have the first one as soon as you wake up or later on in the morning at work? How late do you have your last dinner shake/brik/bar?

Thanks! I work and commute during the week, leaving home at 6:30 am and not returning to 7 pm so not sure if I should just pack all my Cambridge meals and take them with me throughout the day, worried about waiting from 5:30 am til 1pm (lunchtime) to have the second shake and then waiting til after 7 for the third.

for me it depends, during the week I normally have first shake about 7:15, then when I'm on ss one at 1:00 pm and the third about 7:00 pm, but when on ss+ I have a salad at lunch at work (200 cals meal) then a shake about 5:30 (help stop me picking when I get home) then one about 9:00 pm, At weekends I have the "meal" in the evening followed by a shake about 9 pm

Hi i usually have my first at lunchtime at work but i have never been a breakfast fan, so i usually have a vegetable drink followed by a shake or a bar, then i have one about 5.00pm and then another about nine, i suppose it all depends on what suits you, these times work good for me
kate
xx
xxx

I split my packs & have 6 smaller ones whenever I feel like it - no set times, sometimes go all day with none & have all in evening & sometimes space them through day - just go with how my body feels

During the week I have a choc tetra at around 10/10.30am, then a powder shake around 3pm and my last one at about 6.30pm. At the weekend it has been similar timings really. Last time round I used to do it so it was my proper meal times but it just happens that this time it has fallen in to this routine. I have been having the odd bouillon drink of an evening too.
If you are out and about a lot I really recommend trying the tetras. The choc one is really thick and feels like a real 'treat' to me. I know some people add a bit of hot water to these and have a 'hot chocolate'.

thanks for the replies, first week gitters and nervousness

I split my packs & have 6 smaller ones whenever I feel like it - no set times, sometimes go all day with none & have all in evening & sometimes space them through day - just go with how my body feels

I would have never would of thought of spliting packs that might be ideal for me. 1/2 at 6:30am, brik lunch, brik on commute home at 6pm, then last 1/2 when I am home at night

I tend to have a tetra at about 10am, then half a soup at about 1pm and then make my final 'meal' at about 8/9pm which is the other half a soup followed by something sweet - either just a shake or a mix-a-mousse or 'muffin'.

I have 3 tetras & a bar a day

9-10am Tetra
1-2pm Bar
6ish Tetra
10 ish my last Tetra

Back