How Far Are You From Goal?

1 stone to go lost most of my weight in 10months then maintained for a months

I’m back on the journey to normal bmi

I had 2+ stone when I started wanting to lose weight again .

2 weeks 2 days I’m down 1 stone so 1 stone 2 lb (16lbs)exact I’m ready to blast away . I’ve never been the size I am now and I never thought a normal bmi will ever be in my reach . But now I feel so close.
You're amazingly close, go you! My own goal seems a million years away, just shy of 4 stone lost with another 6-7 to go. Like you I never thought a normal BMI would be in my reach but I can envisage it now

80 pounds down since April, 34 pounds to go

Just 30 to go now !

I have about another 4 stone to lose. I have lost just over 8 stone so far.

I noticed my last post was a year ago. I think I have just 13lbs left to lose now. I've surprised myself, as I have spend most of my life being overweight, and tried everything.

Still working towards my overall goal of getting down to 14 stone.

I'm a stone away but had period with a slight gain weight for a time.
I've had obstacles during the last year which slowed down my progress but have managed to keep my weight relatively stable.
Looking to drop that last stone over the next three to six months.
Little steps onward.

When I joined SW on first day consultant asked what my goal would be, I had not thought about a specific goal so I said 10 stone, so that is set with SW, but that would make my BMI 25.9, so have reset it on here for 9 and half stone just to get into a nice healthy weight. Last week I weighed in at 12 stone 9lbs so still over 3 stone to go. so far have lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds and am on target this week for my 1 and half stone award.

Back