How Far Are You From Goal?

About 50lbs :( although better than the 150 when I started. We'll all get there.

wow so many of you have lost so much weight! you must be rally proud of yourselves!

i think my goal is 10.7 stone but maybe 10 i thought i would decide when i got there! i am 14.2 at the min so like 3 and a half to 4 stone to go! i would like to be near 13 stone by xmas that would be nice ^^

I am 49 lbs off goal and I am aiming to drop them all by March 6th 2009...I like a challenge lol.

Well done all you fab losers, you're very inspiring. x x

I got stuck for over a week at 9st 5lb (i weigh daily!!!) but i'm finally on the move again. 9st 3lb today......

Only 3lb left to lose!!!!!! woohoo x

still not sure if i should try n lose another half stone. But dont think hubby would like it x

If your hubby doesn't like you slim, then isn't that a bit shallow and insecure perhaps...I know everyone has preferences, but when you see how thin and fit the celebrities are (and other halves notice and comment on them) and then your other half says he prefers curves, it makes you wonder what to aim for...just aim for your own happiness and the rest will follow. As long as being slim doesn't rule your life I am sure he will be happy...loads of things improve as you know the slimmer and fitter you become...

nexangelus, I didn't say my husband doesn't like me slim! He likes me at my current weight and thinks losing anymore would be too skinny. I'm currently a size 8/10 (uk).

My comment was not a criticism of my husband's preferences, and he is by no means shallow. He has suppported me immensely throughout my weightloss and is simply concerned for my health.

x

45 kilos away from 8 stone. I'm currently at 93.6 & aiming to be 90 kilo by this time next month.

Miricles do happen!!
weight.png

Last edited:
nexangelus, I didn't say my husband doesn't like me slim! He likes me at my current weight and thinks losing anymore would be too skinny. I'm currently a size 8/10 (uk).

My comment was not a criticism of my husband's preferences, and he is by no means shallow. He has suppported me immensely throughout my weightloss and is simply concerned for my health.

x
Fair enough...but some men can get insecure when their women become more buff...was worried you might be swayed by what he wants, instead of what you want, that's all.

I'm about half way - 2o weeks in and i've lost 21 lb's now weigh 12 st 8 lb's

Would like to lose another 23 lb's to take me just into the 10's would like to think I can make this by at least june 09

I have given myself a goal weight of 10 stone I dont mind being between 10-11stone that way I can mess around with a stone. But now Im thinking if I can get to 9.5stone I can still have my stone to play around with and be an extra half a stone lighter. Dont know yet will see when I get to my original goal hopefully before March 2009!

Well done to you all

I've got 21lbs to go, lost 14-17lbs (I can't remember my original weight ¬_¬)

Unfortunately I'm only on my own self designed diet as I can't actually afford the CD/LL packs. At this rate, depending how well I workout, I'm hoping to reach my goal by about April/May... thats if metabolism actually sodding works!

I'm seeing some absolutely astonishing numbers (and pictures) from the hardcore CD/LL diets etc, good work folks!

Well I am at goal if I take the reading from the body fat machine yesterday to be accurate (it isn't I am sure, as it had me at 15.2% *insert humongous belly laugh here*)...but I am still not seeing enough muscle definition, so need to lose that bit more fat...so I think I have at least the stone I was expecting to lose to defo get rid of before I get to where I will be whooping...

Last edited:
I just want to look healthy so I’m probably around a life change away from my goal. I’m currently 14 stone meaning it can be hard to get around sometimes.

Back