How Far Are You From Goal?

Im On, 211.2.
My Goal is 170-185 =]
I Have a large frame and a fair bit of muscle so this would suit me perfectly,I Started febuary the 22nds ish lol and today is 13th of april =] start weight was 252pounds.Keep me tuned on your weightloss please xoxo

I am almost half way through my "10 stone loss needed"! I have lost 60lbs so far, another 70 to go!

Im so totally happy with my losses (and occasional gains!).

I was 14 stone 8 and half pounds at my heaviest when i joined SW last year, Today i am 10stone 10 and half pounds.17/4/09. I would like to be 9 Stone 8/10 pounds by christmas 09. X

I started in March at 25st 6lbs. I'd like to lose 10st, before reassessing what else I need to do. In the first month I have lost just over 2st. If I can keep up the eating plan and increase the exercise, I'd like to be getting close to that target by the Autumn.

So 8st to go.

Last edited:
would like to lose another stone and a half to 2 stone - would like to be under 11 stone (started at 14 stone 2 lbs)

Hello to all.

Thanks for all your wonderful advices. I'm new to this forum. I myself are also looking for tips on how to stay healthy especially now that I'm working in the night shift. Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm 10 stone 11 lbs now & want to be 8 stone by the end of January :) Then I shall be getting a boob augmentation :D:D:D:D:D

My goal weight is 150lbs (10st 10lbs)
So I have 140lbs (10st) left to lose as Ive already lost 10lbs.
So when I reach my goal weight I will have lost 10st 10lbs....exactly half of what I started at! I know thats ALOT of weight to lose but I WILL lose it,I dont care how long it takes me.

I am about 9 months from goal, but that includes the last 5kg taking 3 1/2 months, don't want an at goal rebound like I had in 2000.

Last edited:
29lb from my goal with 93lb lost so far ... Dunno how long the last hurdle will take :)

Im 25 pounds away...maybe less on Saturday :D Its getting so close!

x

Back