How Far Are You From Goal?

my goal really is to get in a size 12, but thats for the future.

i'd be quite happy with a size 14 by september :)

Halfway to my first goal for this year :) Ultimately I've always known I'll want to go lower than that, but that's my target for now.

I'm 2 1/2 stone from goal. Ultimately, I'd like to get down to about ten stone, but that's for the future. 11 stone 10lb would put me in a size 12/14, which is pretty good! :)

I am exactly 3 stone from my goal. I was originally hoping to reach it by xmas, but don't think that's realistic for me. hopefully ill be 11 stone by then though

50lbs, or roughly 3 and a half stone. I think once I reach that point, I might even drop another stone. Don't want to get too far ahead of myself, though. :p

Only 167lb lol....hope to have dented that by my WI monday x

Currently 4 and a half stone from goal weight of 9 stone! I don't care what anyone else says, if you get your BMI to at least 22 or 23 then you'll find life will be much easier. It won't drastically increase your weight if you eat something not necessarily slimming at that point and you can be more in control of your diet...let's keep going everyone! ^-^/

I am 12lbs away from goal (that WW leader/computer set)and I am struggling! This last bit has been really hard but its my mindset that gets in the way..... I eat sometimes because of total and sheer greed, not that I am at all hungry..... how do I get past that??

I am 32lb away from my goal!
I have been trying to lost on my own but my weight yo-yo's like mad so am joining Slimming World with my boyfriends Mam next Thursday.
Just the fact that I am going with her will make me want to do well!!
I really, really want this now!!! :sigh:

Im half a stone away from the main goal ive set for myself, and 2 and a half away from healthy weight goal. x

Sneaking up to the halfway mark..... :)

Im now 11lbs away from my short term goal and about 25lbs away from my long term goal, that will take me to 12 1/2 so ill probably still want to drop another stone then lol

Back