How Far Are You From Goal?

I've got 50lbs to go too, it sounds like so much but I've already lost 21lb so thats an amazing loss I think :) Can't wait to be back into 11st, then 10, then 9 - eeesh how excited I will be when I reach my goal. I'll jump all over like a demented frog :D

I started at 14st and I now weigh 12st 8lb - I'm so pleased with myself to finally be under 13st - bring on being under 12st I say!!

Wow - everyone's doing so well.

Awaken Me - 152 lbs is an incredible loss:patback:

I think, 20lb to go to my first goal (healthy weight) and 44lb to my ultimate goal - that seems a long way away!

everyone has done soo amazing :)

eeek.... 5 stone left to go [on the plus side over three gone already!]

need to achieve this by Sept 2011

23lbs gone am thinking maybe 89lbs to go. Wouldn`t mind though to be 10 stone:cool:

10 lbs gone, 48 more to go!

11 lbs gone, 114 to follow ;-)

6.5 gone 39 to go!

Anto- this obviously isnt working for you!
You should never be starving!
Consider Slimming World/Weight Watchers/Cambridge Diet,
Just something else!

Ruth
x

This thread is brilliant. I started out at 10 stone 11, and I am now down to 9 stone, need to lose four more pounds to be at target. Finding it tough but fingers crossed for xmas!

Well done you!
Good luck i'm sure you will do it no problem :)

Ruth
X

5lbs to go...

16to10 - fantastic achievement - well done.

LincsBren - I love your mini goals - they are so like mine! Those 5lbs will be gone soon.

Not much left now, about 5-6 lbs. I never thought I'd get anywhere near this to be honest. As light as I've been for 20 years.

I've already started adjusting my food intake upwards so I'm slowing down the rate of loss, but my exercise is going up as well.

Mine has all gone a bit odd!
I had a PAT that I had originally set when I was at WW.
When I left Weight Watchers I was 1.5 Stone away from the PAT- now on Slimming World (and 11 Pounds lighter) im 2.5 Stone away. Seemed like an awful lot- and the PAT was only 4lb above the minimum joining weight for my height :confused:

Therefore I spoke with my Consultant and I now have 14.5lb to lose to my Slimming world PAT which will be my lowest weight since being 17. Then I will lose the 1.5 Stone at my own pace with the help of SW through mini goals. Im just worried that i'll yoyo towards the end and that I wont get there!

I havent been 2.5 stone lighter than I am now (10 Stone 3) for over 4 Years so its a bit daunting!
Is this a good idea?

Ruth
x

Hi Trefoil - I think I am being particularly thick today :eek: as I am not sure what your target is? If it is 10st 3lb - that seems pretty light for your height.

Back