How Far Are You From Goal?

Worst comes to worst around 200lbs by 2013
if all goes well this late of the year i might go down to 230:) just gotta keep it up but honestly losing weight slow doesn't make me upset like it use too as well if i'm still the same weight in from last time. Never give up is right:D

posted on 7th June, 2011...
25 lbs to go... so happy that it's less than 2 stone now!

59lbs (4 stone 3lbs) gone since August 31st last year!

I'm beginning to believe I may actually do this! :)

... 16 lbs to go now!! Slowly but surely, I'm getting there!

I know I'm only losing about 3lbs a month now, but it doesn't matter to me how fast I get there, so long as I do!

6stone 1/2lb to go
i've lost 3stone 13.5lb so far :D

After 4 months of being stuck 7/8lbs from target I have had a couple of weeks beavering away at being a good girl and am now 2 tiny miniscule little pounds away - which no doubt will take me another couple of months!! :rolleyes:
Funny how 2 little pounds can feel like a mountain to climb - the battle continues!

But hey-ho - I am nearly there! :D :D xx

10lbs to go, but concentrating more on getting the body shape/size i want rather than the scales. Not concentrating on BMI either as i think that's a load of rubbish tbh. Hopefully will get down to a size 8.

5stone lost so far. Aiming for 6. ;)

Last edited:
now under 6 stone to go :D

5 stone 13 ;)

I am 48lbs to go! :D:D:D

I am almost 4 stone from goal. Hmm, much too fat I say. But I am going to put the work in and this place is such a help that I am sure I can do it. However I won't be setting a goal for a date as that always makes me feel useless when I don't reach it on time, so I am on a slowly but surely frame of mind.

Keep going onwards but steadily going downwards I say!! :D:D

I am 20 lbs off my goal. I have already lost 38 lbs so I should be pretty pleased with myself but I feel this is the weight that will really change me from 'chubby' to slim , but it's also the weight that I'm feeling the struggle to get off. My goal date was new year's eve this year, but that seems unlikely now so I'm just focussing on putting the work in and not thinking about a deadline anymore. Good luck to everyone else :)

I'm 2 lbs away from my half way point, amazing how quickly the first 24 lbs have come off, hopefully the 2nd half will go as quickly.

7lbs to target and 10-14lbs away from my personal goal

Is anyone finding the last 10lbs hard to shift? I am finding the diet hard to get back into after the xmas break :(

charlie-lauren said:
Is anyone finding the last 10lbs hard to shift? I am finding the diet hard to get back into after the xmas break :(

Im 15 and a half lbs away from target and im finding it very hard to get back on track after xmas i am really trying trying this week but its hard to get back to it

i know i keep sneaking the odd couple of bites of my boyfriends dinner or a bite of his xmas cake - i must stop as only 16 more days until my dress fitting for my bridesmaids dress! Not sure why I cant stop!

Back