How Far Are You From Goal?

10lbs to go....

My target is to loose 10lbs by the end of June 2012. My motivation is to be able to wear a biniki on holiday for the first time in my life!

19lb

NINETEEN BLOODY POUND

I'm getting all emotional thinking about it *sniffs*

I have officially lost 4stone now!!! :D I am so chuffed! I've got another 2 stone 9 pounds to lose to reach my target, I'm hoping to get pretty close to it by september, having a family holiday in wales, so there will be lots of pictures taken!! lol

AmethystWitch said:
I have officially lost 4stone now!!! :D I am so chuffed! I've got another 2 stone 9 pounds to lose to reach my target, I'm hoping to get pretty close to it by september, having a family holiday in wales, so there will be lots of pictures taken!! lol

Well done!!! Keep up the good work x

139 lbs gone, with 15lbs to lose re my target, next mini goal is lose 7lbs

Last edited:
I'm about 25 lbs from where I need to be! It's a little over halfway from where I want to be. It's been hard so far, but pretty encouraging.

single figures now! 9lb to go!! :)

Just under 19lb to go. We can do this!

According to my minimins stats I am currently 1 stone and 10 lbs from my 5 stone loss goal ^_^ happy!! Doesn't seem nearly as daunting now when I think its less than 2 stone, rather than the whole 5 at the beginning :p

12lbs for me. Looking forward to single figures! :)

5 1/2lb to go :) :)

Less than a stone to go for healthy weight! :D

11lbs to go for me following this morning's WI. Worked out the next 1lb I lose will mean I have lost 35% of my starting weight. That's seems as good a mini-target as any to aim for, followed by getting to single figures to go to overall target weight of 10 stone (2lbs off) and then my next half a stone off (4lbs off). That's enough targets I think for the next month! :)

Back