How Far Are You From Goal?

my first goal is expected to take about ......a month now, definatly under a month

You are all doing so well!! I started 3 weeks ago and have 32lbs to go. Am really scared about putting it back on...

I'm 3 stone from goal. I've even lowered my goal weight - it was to reach 13 stone as I have been over that for nearly 2 decades now. But reading and seeing all the inspirational people on here has made me realise I can get to less than that. So my new goal is 11 stone 7lb for January 2013.

I am 8 stone away from my goal :/ I know I have a long way to go but I am determined!!!!

Ive decided I'm going to set mini goals for myself up to the ultimate final one, the first being lose 3lb to reach the first stone and then to fit properly in to the dress I bought today!

35lb to go. Where there's a will there's a way!

2 Stone 7lbs :)

sneaked on the scales and was 10st 9 and 1/2 this morning! :D can almost taste accomplishing my initial major goal now! :whacky068:

THREE POUNDS!!! :D

I am now just over halfway! And it is hard to beleive I have lost 78lbs since April this year!! Its crazy, I never thought I would get this far.

I personally wish I had found this site before as some times I have slipped of the rail.

congratz mduval! :) you can do it!

my starting weight was 15stone12lb my current weight is 10stone13lb almost 5stone down and 20lb away from my 9.7stone target x

I currently weigh 11st3lb. And my target is mainly 10st, however I might loose another 2/4lb if I'm not happy at that weight. My true goal is to be able to wear a size 10. It seems to be taking ages at the moment though as I wanted to reach my target before the end of september, and I've had a really crappy week.

Today I hit my initial target/goal! :happy036:

5 stone lost :D next mini goal is to get to 10 stone exactly, so I am currently 4 and 3/4 pounds away from that! :cool:

Today I hit my initial target/goal! :happy036:

5 stone lost :D next mini goal is to get to 10 stone exactly, so I am currently 4 and 3/4 pounds away from that! :cool:

Well done Chick, that's a brilliant loss. Makes all the hard work worth it, doesn't it. xx

Back